No announcement yet.

Sweetest/Deepest things your SO has said to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's said so many sweet things. :3 the one that stands out the most is a day or two after he asked me out, he had explained to me his whole life story. He had a VERY difficult childhood growing up, and I asked him how he has stayed so humble and happy after all these years. He told me, "I was happy, but honestly, I haven't been this happy before. You make me so happy, which nothing or no one else has been able to do." :3 It didn't hit me until I was driving home how much his words meant to me, and I was tearing up all the way home. xD

He also wrote on the locket he gave me, "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we are apart." <3 Its such an inspiration to me
    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Most of the things have been over email or text since we have been LD for months now...
      Me: I love you tooo
      Him: How much?
      Me: Ehh a little bit (; (;(;
      Him: Oh.......ok.....
      Me: Haha you nerd I love you bunches
      Him: I love you more than bunches! I love you...gallons or w.e.

AND

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. I miss you....<3

AND

If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever. I love you!

These are the only ones I have saved on my phone. He is much better at being sweet and loving when we are together lol.

Comment

Working...
      X