No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her name is Rebecca, BoogleBee here on the forum, and she is 20 years old. She lives on the other side of the world for me, more specifically in New Zealand, and she is a student at the Victoria University of Wellington. Also... she has the most beautiful voice and accent you will ever hear. It makes my heart melt. I love her so much. So, so much.

Comment

Her name Natalie, NaNi here on the forum. She is 21, turns 22 in July. She lives in Germany (half a world away from me) and will be attending a special language school in september. She has a wonderful way of thinking, and when talking to her her voice always just makes me feel really happy. Immediately. I love her warmth, her compassion, her open heart. She understands me completely and always knows how I am feeling or what I might say without me doing anything. She is caring and sweet, and has similar interests to me. And we just get along completely. She has met my friends and family and they all like her, and I will meet her family when I visit. She just has a special unique personality, and is the first person who seems fully understand me.
      I love her. <3

Comment

Her name is Alanna. She'll be 20 in August. A dorky Christian girl currently serving in the US Navy and quite possibly the worst dancer in the world. She has the kindest heart in the world and thinks of others before herself. She's selfless and beautiful. She's passionate in all that she does and her smile can light up any room. She's extremely sentimental and a complete romantic. A child at heart, she'll sing me children's songs from her youth and annoy me with what if games. She's got a sharp wit and can hit me with comebacks almost as soon as I dish em out. She's my whole world and can make me fall in love with her every night. She understands the deepest parts of my soul and shares my dreams. She's worth it any opposition that comes our way and worth the wait. She turned me into a one woman man and makes me feel bigger than the world. I love her with everything that I am.

Comment

His name is Mr S,

He is 27, A former student of Literature and Philosophy (and political studies), is training to be a Chef (Ha! Jealous much?)

He is very thoughtful, sweet, strong, sexy, comforting, EXTREMELY intelligent, witty and introverted.

One day he wants to own his own cafe and restaurant, go into politics and have lots and lots of kids. :-D

He is an agnostic (former atheist) and a Rationalist. We have very many "vibrant" debates on metaphysics, and amazingly (for I count him much more intelligent than I) he is not only now OPEN to christianity, but is actively exploring it. (this stems from me presenting it as a rational faith, rather than a blind faith. (because I would NEVER believe anything 'just because it says so').

He is actively involved in a political party in NZ, and he loves me and my geeky ways very muchly <3
          I love you baby and if it's quite all right
          I need you baby to warm the lonely nights
          I love you baby, trust in me when I say
          Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray
          Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay
          And let me love you baby, let me love you....

Comment

His name is Ja'Ron and he is 22. I love absolutely everything about him! He is so sweet and patient, loving and passionate. I love that he spoils me with kisses and cooks for me, the most <3

Comment

My boyfriend is called Anton, he is 19 years old and i love about him, that he is accepting me how i am. He is my better half <3

Comment

Awwwww, cute everyone!

My man's name is Patrick, he turns 24 in August, and I love that he loves me just the way I am...he makes me feel so confident in myself which (like cucumber said) is hard for me.

Comment

His name is Miguel, he's 19, and I love him because he's absolutely adorable, and is constantly reminding me how much he loves me, through words and actions :3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                  -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                  \

Comment

His name is Eric, he's 27 years old (90 days older than me), and he's my perfect man. He's an amazing person with a good personality. His voice sounds so sexy that it always attracts me, and when he speaks Cantonese then it can makes me go crazy! hehe
                    Last edited by LotusWing; April 18, 2011, 05:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a important thing that I like about him <3

Comment

My man is Wayne, he is 55 and he's a paramedic.
                      He used to be a welder and he's going back into it now. He's doing some tests to work in a different province during the next couple of weeks, once he's set up over there in his new job I'll be moving out to join him

Comment

Its cute to see people introducing their beloved ones

Comment

It is super cute isn't it? X3

His name is Donovan, he's 18 years old, he's a gaming nerd (but thats what I love about him), and I love how special he makes me feel, and how he tries so hard to make me happy. (and cuz I know he's reading this you lurker x3, I love you Ai ren!)

Comment

My boyfriend is Anthony! He just turned 19 a month and a half ago (he's about 5 months older than me), and we've been best friends for 12 years now and in a relationship for 8 months. I've loved him my entire life, and I know he's loved me for a long time, too. He's a computer science major, and is pretty nerdy. (I'm nerdy too, so it is great! lol) I love how he is respectful, caring and extremely smart! Anthony is the love of my life! <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

My husband's name is Hirotsugu... or just Hiro. He's 31 years old and Japanese. He works at a ship for 5 weeks and then have 5 weeks off, which I why we have good opportunities to see each other. He seems to be willing to do almost anything for me, whether it's something I want, somewhere I want to go ... or something totally else. He never lets me pay anything,... restaurants, flight tickets, furniture for my apartment, our wedding rings, etc. I love his eyes, his voice and his smell. He means the world to me.

Comment

his name is kyle he turned 20 today YAY! and he is a complete outdoors freak like me

Comment

Working...
                                X