No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO's name is Chris. He's 18 (six months younger than me but we were the same grade in school :P). My favorite thing about him is his support of my goals and beliefs. He always is there with an encouraging word when I begin to doubt myself. He has the kindest heart.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Awesome topic idea!

His name is Ulises (Spanish spelling for "Ulysses"). He will turn 20 in July 19th, a month and 3 days after I do. I really love many things about him but for now I'll go with saying I love how altruist he is... he does things because he feels like doing them, not expecting others to thank him. Sometimes he does something for me and does not even tell me, I get to know months later because his friends mention it. I think that's super cute. I also like how he has a totally different view of things! This makes him have lots of crazy ideas that are always fun to talk about. I love how he makes an effort to make me smile every day, even those days when I am feeling really down.

I could go on and on...I love talking about my SO!

Comment

His name is Dan and he's 23. Like everyone else on here, I could talk about my SO forever! Haha! I love that he cares so much for other people and has such a kind heart. He teaches elementary school and is so great with kids. At the end of each day, he always has positive to say about his students even when they drive him crazy. Also, we're both obsessed with dogs and nobody has ever understood my dog obsession quite like he does.

Comment

His name is Robert but I like calling him RobertO lol he's 23 <3 I love how he understands me and even though some of my ideas might be alil crazy and odd he supports me <3

Comment

Love this thread!

My SO's name is Marc and he is 21. I absolutely adore how much he would go to the ends of the earth to make me happy due to him knowing how much sadness my family and I have gone through. He never wants to be the one who causes my tears and even when he isn't, he takes it upon himself to make sure I'm better. He is such a gentle, loving soul. And a goofball <3

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

I don't think he'd mind but I'll leave his name out anyway. I'll just call him M. :P He's 21 and my best friend, other half, and shows me the sort of patience and care that love demands. I love him <3

Comment

Looks like this is an old thread but I am so happy someone found it and posted so the rest of us saw it!

My boyfriends name is Chris (Christian actually but that is for when I think he is an idiot or want something). He is 24. He really will do anything to make people happy. He is so go with the flow that it can drive me insane! There is no reason in the world that we should work but we do! And I love it.
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Awwww, my heart is just melting with these posts!!

As said previously, I could talk about my SO forever. His name is Stephen, he's 30, and he's from Ireland. I don't know if I can pick one thing that's my favorite about him--I adore all his facets, you know?--but what always strikes me is how content I am with him, how at home I am. He's so tender, funny, loving, and kind. He's loyal, and the way he looks at me...I love how similarly we act (we have a penchant for unwittingly going food shopping at the EXACT same time/day, for example), but what different perspectives we have of the world, and how much we learn from each other. I love how family-oriented we both are, and what an amazing father he is. I couldn't have picked out someone who understands and supports me so completely; we just fit. And that man gets my heart pumping like no other...I'm alive, awake, and pulsing with him. He's the most wonderful man you'll ever meet.

I love him with my everything.
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by marbear31 View Post
                    Awwww, my heart is just melting with these posts!!

As said previously, I could talk about my SO forever. His name is Stephen, he's 30, and he's from Ireland. I don't know if I can pick one thing that's my favorite about him--I adore all his facets, you know?--but what always strikes me is how content I am with him, how at home I am. He's so tender, funny, loving, and kind. He's loyal, and the way he looks at me...I love how similarly we act (we have a penchant for unwittingly going food shopping at the EXACT same time/day, for example), but what different perspectives we have of the world, and how much we learn from each other. I love how family-oriented we both are, and what an amazing father he is. I couldn't have picked out someone who understands and supports me so completely; we just fit. And that man gets my heart pumping like no other...I'm alive, awake, and pulsing with him. He's the most wonderful man you'll ever meet.

I love him with my everything.
                    Ah you're so adorable!

My boyfriend's name is Dan. He is the most loving and patient man I've ever met. He spends his days dealing with paranoid schizophrenia, suicide attempts, eating disorders, drug addiction and still comes home happy to see me, always ready with kind and supportive words.

He also tells the most god-awful puns of all time.

"I don't have much time and I'm going to make a coffee, so I may be a few minutes latte."

UGH.

Comment

Her name is Yesenia and she's 24 years old.

What i love about her is her personality, it's what won me over. What I love about us is that we were very good friends first, so the barrier of honesty and shame was broken before, I'd have no problem telling her about anything, mainly because we were online, so why be shy with someone you'll likely never see. Oh, boy, how foolish I was.
                      My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

His name is Chris, he's 21, and he is the sweetest guy I have ever met and I can totally be myself around him =) And I also love how he can make anything fun =)

Comment

His name is David and he turned 26 this January. He likes long walks on the beach and.., hahaha no but really, he is just so cute! And such a gentleman!!
                          \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                          \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                          \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

His name is Jeff and he's 32. I love that he is a well rounded person who knows himself well. He's also helped me to grow as a person. That and i love how funny he can be, how he makes me feel and.....yea xD

Comment

My SO's name is Desty and he's 20. He's 6'2 and is a pretty solid guy which makes him perfect at giving piggy back rides and opening peanut butter jars. I love that even though him and I are pretty different, we always love being around each other and can't help but giggle and get butterflies. We also have a common love of peanut butter cups, Mac Miller, hockey, and wearing sweatpants. I think that sums him/our relationship up pretty well.

Comment

I call him Typo, and he is extremely respectful of me and my needs without being a complete pushover.
                                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                                Met online: February 2009
                                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                                to be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X