No announcement yet.

Introduce your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name is Chris. He's 23 and he lives in Wales. He has his bachelors in Forensics and currently works as an inorganic chemist. He's a Doctor Who fanboy. He also loves video games, and I'm bracing myself to lose him to Mass Effect 3 in a couple weeks. (I'm considering starting a "I lost my boyfriend to mass effect" group on facebook, lol!) He's involved in two local theatre companies. He also loves "epic" orchestral music, like the stuff they use in movie trailers.

I call him "Dweeby" because if I'm a princess, than he's the 8th dwarf that got lost in the woods. (We're just silly like that. In all truth he just loved the way "dweeb" sounded with my accent).

What I love most about him is his capacity to care. Not just for me, but for his friends and his family. I love how these things are so important to him. I love his enthusiasm. I love his accent. I could list more, as many have said. But for the sake of time I won't.

Comment

Hmmm... His name is Juan, he is 22, he's from Peru, and I love his gentle soul, talking and joking about nerdy things, and the way he treats me like a princess. <3
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I like this thread so.. <_< >_>

His name is Jeff. He's 21. I like the fact that he makes me happy, does what he can to be there, and can always find a way to make me smile. (=
        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

His name is Robert , he's 22 , i love many many things about him, one of them is his smile, his intelligence and ambition

Comment

His name is Tarrick, he is 31. I love his honesty, his ambition and his joie de vivre for life

Comment

His name is Shane. He just turned 29 (I'm 23...). He is an amazing guy, and always makes me feel loved, but my favorite thing about him is how smart he is. He is the most intelligent person I've ever met, and he challenges me to think every day.
              Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
              Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
              Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
              LD again: July 24, 2012
              Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
              Married: November 1, 2014
              Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

I like this, I'll always take an opportunity to brag about my man

His name is Luc, he is 26 years old and I love all of him, every single inch of his body, mind and soul... he is the one.

Comment

This is a great topic!

His name is Vincent, but he is often called Vinny. He is 27 years old, and going to be turning 28 in 9 days. He is a great guy, who is very outgoing, and he has a great sense of humor. I love how happy he makes me feel, and how he can turn almost any situation into something fun.

Comment

His name is Justin, he is 25 years old....and it is SO hard for me to pick one thing that I love the most, but the thing I love the most today is how amazing he is with children!! He worked both in an after-school care program and at a group home (when we were in the same city) and watching how amazing he is interacting with the kids just melts my heart!!

Comment

I'm with Anna... anything to brag about my man

His name is Dylan, he's 23 and I love his confidence.
                      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                      It's just me and you
                      Put the pedal to the metal
                      Baby, turn the radio on
                      We can run to the far side of nowhere
                      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

His name is Adam and he's 29 (I'm turning 27). There's a lot a things I like about him, but I love how understanding he is.

Comment

My guy's name is Tim and he's 30 He's the most understanding, patient, genuine, compassionate, selfless man I've ever met. And oh so sexy

Met: November 19, 2010
                          Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
                          Made it official: April 29, 2011
                          Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
                          Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
                          Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
                          K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
                          Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
                          Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

Yay! I like this thread
                            My SO's called George, well that's not his real name, but no one can pronounce his real name, so everyone calls him the English equivalent. He's 16 (turning 17 in two months) and exactly 10 months older than me and I love him because he always takes every opportunity he can to tell me he loves me and makes me feel safe whenever he's near
                            No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Originally posted by enemey96 View Post
                              Yay! I like this thread
                              My SO's called George, well that's not his real name, but no one can pronounce his real name, so everyone calls him the English equivalent. He's 16 (turning 17 in two months) and exactly 10 months older than me and I love him because he always takes every opportunity he can to tell me he loves me and makes me feel safe whenever he's near
                              Jorge?

Met: November 19, 2010
                              Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
                              Made it official: April 29, 2011
                              Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
                              Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
                              Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
                              K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
                              Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
                              Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

My babe's name is Trey. He'll be 19 soon, just a few days after I turn 20. What I love most about him...hmm...he can always make me laugh(:

Comment

Working...
                                X