Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for the guy who ditched me at the halloween party, we would've never met!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

if it was not for me getting off the bus one stop earlier to take a walk and him going a wrong way to the gym that day, we would have never met

Comment

If it wasn't for my sister and brother-in-law getting married we would have never met.

Comment

Great thread, Lucybelle!! Another one, in fact. I loved reading through everyone's.

There are so many, but the big one is:

If it wasn't for my uclerative cholitis, we would've never met.

(cholitis -> a lot of time spent at home -> getting involved in video games out of boredom -> started playing World of Warcraft -> met my SO)

Comment

If it wasn't for both of us signing up for our schools annual fashion show/fundraiser, we never would have met.
            Every long lost dream led me to where you are
            Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
            Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
            This much I know is true...
            That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Originally posted by Miramaid View Post
              if it was not for me getting off the bus one stop earlier to take a walk and him going a wrong way to the gym that day, we would have never met
              Yours like mine!!! a serious strange chain of event!! hahaha i still never figure out how we always end up meeting up!!

Comment

if it wasn't for that moderator in my room on stickam, we would never have met.

Comment

if it wasn't for eharmony, and the fact that i didn't make my radius limitations very important we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for the highschool dance and her calling my name, we would have never met.

Comment

Facebook... :P

Comment

If it wasn't for 1) me joining that forum when I was 14, and 2) making the impulsive descision to go somewhere random for new years, where he just happened to be living, we wouldn't have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for pure boredom and the internet, we would have never met. My SO and I met a couple years ago on myyearbook.com's forum "MyMag" by pure chance, I just happened to be on there one night (I rarely get on there because its mostly younger teens) and my SO and his (at the time) best friend were doing a rate forum and just having casual conversation, so I got my rate and then stuck around for a while to chat. I actually began to 'talk' to his best friend first and then found out he was a complete douche and used women for sexual matters. After finding this out ( I was still talking to my now SO as a friend) I began to become interested in my SO, he was different, but in a good way. Of course, going from one friend to the other caused drama and they no longer talk, I feel bad about that, but if they were truly best friends, his best friend wouldn't have ditched him because he was dating me. My SO and I talked for a few months before deciding to date. Funny thing is a month or so before we started dating, we both agreed never to be in a long distance relationship again. We had both had horrible experiences with them before. lol. Turns out, our relationship is better than any we've ever had before and only true love can make the distance worth it. Long story short, don't ever miss out on a chance to find your soul-mate; think it over before you turn someone down; and if he seems too good to be true, he's probably the sweetest guy ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaLover View Post
                            If it wasn't for that group of "friends" that would later betray me we would have never met.
                            This is similar to mine... sorta, because if it wasn't for the sleepover at my now ex-bestfriend's house which introduced me to a certain actor, I would of never developed the celebrity crush, and I would of never entered the chatroom on that actor's official website, and I would've never met him.

So, I guess that old best friend did something good for me... once.

Oh, and by him I mean my boyfriend, not the actor... I actually don't like that actor anymore lol

Comment

If it wasn't for that trip to Italy (and all the people who went on it), we would have never met.
                              Ann & James

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,
                              and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
                              we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
                              ― Dr. Seuss

Comment

If it wasn't for my friend britney telling me about that website tagged we would have never met.

Comment

Working...
                                X