Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for a former mutual friend introducing us indirectly through Facebook, him sending me a message and me replying, we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for My dad making me move in with my grandparents, we would've never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my best friend playing on the same server/joining the same guild as him, and the fact that I started playing World of Warcraft again, we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for the spur of the moment decision, on both our parts, by him to drive 4 hours and I to celebrate after an exam to go to a concert in the middle of the week in philadelphia and standing by the barricades , we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for his best friend and our jobs , we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for me deciding to give WoW a try six years ago, being a total noob and asking (in general chat) for help with a quest, we would have never met.
              Last edited by Pixel; February 28, 2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Awesome thread!

If it was not for a sketchbook we would have never met.

We were introduced because our friends thought we had a lot in common. We believed the same things and were similar in other ways, but they did not have an excuse that appeared right in order to make it sound like a casual meeting. So they soon found it... our love for arts. So they asked me to show my sketchbook to him and I fell in the trap as well as he did :P and so we met.

Comment

If it wasn't for Mr. Hebert's Piano Class in September and me going over to sit by him and talk to him about music and ask for help with keys we would have never met.

I'm so thankful I chose to sit down with him that day. <3 I've never been so happy.

Comment

Originally our mutual friend Mariah, but even then we didn't really KNOW each other... we didn't get to know each other until we had AP Chem and AP Calc together senior year of high school.

sigpic

Comment

My mother passing away, we would have never met.

I was meant to continue my travels in Europe until February, but came home in September due to my mothers passing. He was only in my hometown until January - we would have never crossed paths if this hadn't happened, and that is such a strange feeling.

Comment

If it weren't for a hockey forum we mutually frequent we never would have met.

Finding myself.

Comment

if it wasn't for FACEBOOK, we would have never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for him spontaneously deciding to apply for an exchange semester at my university we would've never met!!!

Comment

if it wasnt for my rubbish drawing skills in geography we would have never met
                              morven and christopher <3

Comment

If it wasn't for my spontaneous trip to New Zealand, we would never have met!

Comment

Working...
                                X