Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for my douchebag ex roommate dragging me to a party I didn't want to go to we wouldn't have met

Comment

If it wasn't for my best friend and I starting up a band, we would have probably never fell in love. (We met in school classes, not as cool)

Comment

If it wasn't for randomly switching lunch lines at the last minute and a whimsical mood, we wouldn't have met.

God, the thoughts...
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

If it wasn't for our church's youth group, we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for my freshman year roommate we never would have met. If it wasn't for a random IM from him we probably never would have started talking again.

Comment

If it wasn't for us having depression, we would never have met.

(If it wasn't for us meeting, we would never have recovered from depression!)

Comment

If it wasn't for our best friends adding us both into that one random chatroom filled with 20+ of our friends and it being too overwhelming for either of us to answer them, so we talked to each other, we never would have met.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

If it wasn't for IMVU, we wouldn't have met online.

If it wasn't for my internship, we wouldn't have met in real.

Comment

If it wasn't for our ex best friend, we never would have met.

If it wasn't for our best friends hooking up and leaving us alone, we never would have been together.

Comment

If it wasn't for my aunt we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for the student organization AIESEC, we would have never met. I still tell the girl who convinced me to join, that she's the one who made it possible ^^

Comment

If it wasn't for my decision to go to Carribean once again to study more on horses we would never meet!!!

Comment

If it wasn't for being on Second Life and being in the same room we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't that my university didn't pick me to go abroad to the US and so I decided to go to Canada we would have never met again

Comment

If it weren't for our exes we never would have met.
                                Paradoxical, but true.

Comment

Working...
                                X