I'm so lucky that my SO is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few

I'm so lucky that my SO lives a substance-free lifestyle like me. It makes it easier to trust him knowing he's not going out and drinking.

I'm so lucky that my SO is a huge nerd like me!

I'm so lucky that my SO is respectful of me in every way; he respects my opinion, he respects my body, he respects me as a whole.

I'm so lucky that my SO is patient enough to put up with me and is supportive of me in every way. Without his love and support, I don't think I'd be able to combat depression the way I have been.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm so lucky my SO has his own motivation and wants to be successful in life
      I'm also so lucky my SO handles my jealousy better than I do

Comment

I'm so lucky that he is willing to step in and be a father figure to my son. And that he has been my friend through so many years

Comment

my SO makes time to see me even for just a few hours during a school night. Always listens to me complain about my stressful day and tries to put a smile on my face.

Comment

I'm so lucky....

1. Because He puts up with my messiness (thats a big one...:P)
            2. That he shows me all the time how a girl should be treated
            3. for being so supportive of anything I want to do
            4. is athletic and outgoing like me
            5. Just is an all-around amazing guy
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

1) That he is patient with me who can be very very moody.
              2) That he is a hardworker, a supportive person, a good cook and he deals with children a lot better than I do.

Comment

I am so lucky that he:
                1. is a NERD a GEEK just the way i am....
                2. Think i am worthy.. treat me like his precious gems...
                3. Trust me
                4. love me the way i am.. a stubborn dreamer with tendency to hop with both legs at a time... a crazy girl who always did things he never did.. who love her self too much in front of camera (had over 3000 pics of my self during my visit in Europe) he just smile or giggle or squeeze me and say "are you kidding me?" hehe
                5. he respect my culture as Asian, respect my belief as moslem, respect my family, and amazingly does listen to my suggestions...
                6. does clean up better than me!! hahah!

ohhhh i could wrote some more hahahh!

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I am so lucky that he:
                1. is a NERD a GEEK just the way i am....
                2. Think i am worthy.. treat me like his precious gems...
                3. Trust me
                4. love me the way i am.. a stubborn dreamer with tendency to hop with both legs at a time... a crazy girl who always did things he never did.. who love her self too much in front of camera (had over 3000 pics of my self during my visit in Europe) he just smile or giggle or squeeze me and say "are you kidding me?" hehe
                5. he respect my culture as Asian, respect my belief as moslem, respect my family, and amazingly does listen to my suggestions...
                6. does clean up better than me!! hahah!

ohhhh i could wrote some more hahahh!

Comment

has a hell of alot of patience with me

Comment

I feel horrible thinking this sometimes, but I read the horror stories on here, and I think. I'm just really glad my SO is not like that. He's the most polite person I've ever met (I mean that.) and never expresses any interest in any other women, even celebrities. I'm glad that he's wise beyond his years and mature and so kind. I could go on and on and on but I am glad that I never have to worry about him breaking my heart or doing something stupid. I've dealt with that enough throughout my adolescence.
                    <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

she waited 4 years for me when she was the heart throb of her school and could pick anyone she wanted.
                      My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                      Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                      Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                      Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                      Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                      Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                      Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                      Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                      Tobby: Addict!
                      Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. all of these are deal breakers for me.

Comment

opened up his eyes and saw me I always knew he would but it is so much better not having to wait!
                          I am so lucky he is the man he is today <3

Comment

can't grow facial hair. YUSH! <3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                            \

Comment

so accepting <3
                              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Hilarious. He can make me laugh until my face is sore

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X