Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with UK partners want to be friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my partner has been over twice before the ban and I was thinking about going over to visit but not at this moment so, yep! He is having a hard time health wise right now so it has been difficult for me. I live in Southern California.
    LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Hello fam. I'm from Zimbabwe and my boyfriend is from UK

Comment

Howdy!
        LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Hey! I'd like to be friends. Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost two years. Tomorrow is the two year anniversary of when we met <3 none of my friends are in long distance relationships and it would be cool to have one! I'm from Texas and my boyfriend is from the UK.

Comment

Hi there! I started this thread but since then I haven't spoken too many who said they wanted to be pals Maybe everyone is too busy. Anyway, I am around through texting, emails, WhatsApp etc. Happy Anniversary to you 2!❤
            LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry about that! We can exchange emails if you want. And thank you

Comment

You are quite welcomed. I would appreciate an email. I will do you here!👍🏾
                LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Hi from Nigeria.

Originally posted by Loe View Post
                  Hello fam. I'm from Zimbabwe and my boyfriend is from UK
                  My bf is from the UK too, but lives mostly in France. He's currently working on a project in the UK and I live partly in Turkey, we are planning to meet up there. Would you like to chat?

Comment

I started this thread and it is great to see so many interested in chatting. I must tell you all that my lovely Fiance passed away on Sunday and I am so sad that we never got to live together or have more time. I hope you all have good lives with tour perspective partners xxxx
                    LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LeoJ View Post
                      I started this thread and it is great to see so many interested in chatting. I must tell you all that my lovely Fiance passed away on Sunday and I am so sad that we never got to live together or have more time. I hope you all have good lives with tour perspective partners xxxx
                      Please accept my condolences. I can't imagine how you're coping, but I wish you all the love and strength in the world. A million hugs. ❤❤

Comment

Originally posted by LeoJ View Post
                        I'm so sorry to hear this x

I'm in a relationship with a brit. If somoene wants to chat you can DM me.

Comment

Working...
                        X