No announcement yet.

Engagement rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband has a titanium wedding band. He loves it, never has to worry about it. The only negative things I remember reading about it is that they are hard to cut through in an emergency situation and can't be re-sized easily.

Comment

Originally posted by SDPersona View Post
      Personally, I like a ring like this:
      That one is a Morganite ring accented with diamonds - it's so pretty and dainty and still simple enough! I'd want a ring like this if I ever get engaged/married.
      Wow, that ring is sooo gorgeous! O_____o I think I'd want a more simple-looking than that but god, that is so pretty!
      Looks expensive, do you remember the price for it?

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
        Wow, that ring is sooo gorgeous! O_____o I think I'd want a more simple-looking than that but god, that is so pretty!
        Looks expensive, do you remember the price for it?
        Yeah, it's $ 995.00 which is an amazing price!

Comment

Hm, not as expensive as I thought it would be, still too expensive for me though x)

Comment

Hm, not as expensive as I thought it would be, still too expensive for me though x)

Comment

No, it's very pretty but I wonder where that superstition with the marriage having to end because of that gap in the ring is coming from. Is that a diamond and what's the blue thing round the ring? It looks so simple, yet it has it own charm.

Personally, I like a ring like this:
              That one is a Morganite ring accented with diamonds - it's so pretty and dainty and still simple enough! I'd want a ring like this if I ever get engaged/married.
              I love this ring SOOOO much. Do you have a link to it so I can bookmark it? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share with the class

Comment

I'm nowhere close to being engaged but I love looking at beautiful rings so bear with me! My SO knows. He thinks it's funny :P
                I try to only look at cheaper engagement rings though because my SO and I won't have a lot of money by the time we get engaged probably and I'd rather spend money on the wedding and our future.

I love the three stones. My friend's engagement looks like this and I love it so much. It's $379 which I think is a good price. From Zales.

Am I the only one who dislikes solitare rings? I think they look so beautiful on some people but whenever I wear one it looks weird on me. Just doesn't fit my style I guess. I do like the solitare rings with side accents though.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

HELP!
                  my sister is getting engaged next month. here it's a formal family thing, so it's prepared in advance; and normally there isn't a proposal ring, both wear their wedding bands on their right hands.
                  yesterday the future fiancé called me up saying he wanted to get her a solitaire as an engagement gift and asked for pointers. he's planing on staying affordable and wants to get her a round , white gold solitaire. i think she will like it, but i'm not 100% sure.. i have no idea what to do. it's not like i can get my sister to look at rings with me because it would be obvious
                  Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyric View Post
                    I love this ring SOOOO much. Do you have a link to it so I can bookmark it? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share with the class
                    Seconded!

This is absolutely gorgeous. Classy, feminine, unique but not "what the heck is that" unique, not too simple but not too flashy, traditional (the diamond) AND modern (the other stone)....it's everything.

What is that stone? Where is it from?

I've never been a jewellry person but I absolutely love this ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyric View Post
                      Don't mean to butt in, but that ring is from Rare Earth, you can find them on etsy.com I love all Rare Earth jewelry

Comment

I love looking at engagement rings. My favorites are these:

It's an older cut of diamond called a miners cut, I just love it.

Man this is going to sound weird especially since I've been engaged before but looking at pictures of engagement rings and thinking about my boyfriend makes me so excited lol, I have to stop.

Comment

Ahh.. just when I'd decided on my favourite ring, you guys come along and put more pictures of goooorgeous rings xD It's a good thing I'm not deciding which one I'll end up getting haha We'd be in that shop forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
                            Don't mean to butt in, but that ring is from Rare Earth, you can find them on etsy.com I love all Rare Earth jewelry
                            Thank you.

Comment

This is my engagement ring:

I absolutely love it!
                              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                              Made it official: September 17, 2010
                              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                              Got married: November 21, 2012
                              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by princessmeg1328 View Post
                                This is my engagement ring:

I absolutely love it!
                                That is really really pretty!
                                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
                                X