X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
    https://www.candygem.com/ca10kgogehes7.html
    Not very expensive.
    I don't really like the Mystic Topaz that much, but they have white Topaz and pink tourmaline rings in the same style and I love them. I don't think I want anything more expensive than €500, because I'd be too scared of losing it. So about $300 seems like a reasonable compromise.
    I totally showed them to my boyfriend
    Thanks!!! it's really not that expensive... ^^

Comment

]Alright... I've held out long enough... I've read every post and I love looking at everyone's different styles and colors!! I have to add my two cents... And Dylan knows all of this already, so it should be no surprise if he creeps on my posts

Anyways, I'm a future American Sign Language interpreter, so I can't have anything too large, as it would be considered 'visual noise'. I also want to be able to wear my wedding band alone in case I have to do something called 'bird cage interpreting', which is where the Deaf-Blind person would put their hands over mine. An engagement ring could scratch them. Also, we're looking at purchasing and fixing up my family's home (built in 1940, needs updating) when Dylan and I close the distance in a little under a year. I don't want him to spend too much and in all fairness, he could use my mother's engagement ring, but I know he won't.

So, I was looking on etsy.com because I can't seem to stay away and I swear I was only looking at rose gold jewelry... when this showed up...

[IMG]Ring.jpg[/IMG]

If that doesn't work... here's the link... https://www.etsy.com/listing/9734674...t-ring-wedding

I'm currently in love with this ring... the same show offers a white gold and white topaz version too... that would be fine, I just really like the style.

They also have a ring I like for him that's wood with a rose gold band running through it.

But, we have over a year, so I shouldn't get my heart set or obsess too much But I'm a girl and I can't help it.
      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
      It's just me and you
      Put the pedal to the metal
      Baby, turn the radio on
      We can run to the far side of nowhere
      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Originally posted by Katelyn313 View Post
        ]
        Anyways, I'm a future American Sign Language interpreter, so I can't have anything too large, as it would be considered 'visual noise'. I also want to be able to wear my wedding band alone in case I have to do something called 'bird cage interpreting', which is where the Deaf-Blind person would put their hands over mine. An engagement ring could scratch them.
        I considered this when I was looking at rings so we made sure to only look at flat ones. If they had rocks on them they had to be embedded in the ring.

Comment

I dont know if someone has already posted this or not. I havent looked through all the pages but i love the rings from here :
          https://www.etsy.com/shop/anjaysdesi...ice_asc&page=0
          so so love them!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiFelicia View Post
            I dont know if someone has already posted this or not. I havent looked through all the pages but i love the rings from here :
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/anjaysdesi...ice_asc&page=0
            so so love them!!
            I posted these a little while ago. I love them!!!!

Comment

I'd like something sweet, simple and silver! A small diamond would be wonderful but I'd be more than happy with cubic zirconia too. I'm not too fussed about the engagement ring, to be honest. I don't think I'd want to wear it after I was married, so I'd much rather invest in the wedding ring that will be on my finger forever

Comment

My SO told me yesterday to start really looking and to get my finger sized so.... yay I know he's going to try to work with a local jeweler (a mutual friend who already has offered his services and a discounted price!) to create his own ring for me but he does want to know my taste. He just has to buy a new car first (he needs one desperately) and then he's going to start the process.

I used to think only white gold but yellow gold is really growing on me. I know I want diamonds, not colored stones. They just aren't for me.

I love these....

This is my favorite so far!

I love the princess cut on this one.

This is the ring that made me really consider yellow gold. Plus it's sort of old fashioned which I like.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

One like either would be perfect as a wedding band (we're only doing one ring). I would like mine to be thinner and have a blue stone somewhere in there.

Comment

1300km those are nice wedding bands. Where they from?

Comment

Is it bad I've never showed my SO rings I like?...

I used to think he was good at picking up on hints but recent events have proved otherwise. I'll wait til he brings it up. If he ever does.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                        Is it bad I've never showed my SO rings I like?...

I used to think he was good at picking up on hints but recent events have proved otherwise. I'll wait til he brings it up. If he ever does.
                        *pshh* He just picks up on the wrong hints

I spam my boyfriend with engagement videos, rings that I like and sorts of wedding merchandise

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiFelicia View Post
                          1300km those are nice wedding bands. Where they from?
                          Link

Comment

Thanks 13000km, that's a great link and the rings are beautiful!

Comment

I want a sapphire as the main stone in a heart shape with two diamonds on the side. And it has to be in white gold because I dont like how sapphire looks in yellow gold
                              All because two people fell in LOVE <3
                              ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

I'm looking at this one:

Link
                                ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
                                ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

Working...
                                X