No announcement yet.

HONEYMOON! where do u wanna go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're planning a honeymoon to europe ideally we'd like to be gone a month, but realistically we'll probably be gone about two or two and a half weeks. I kind of want to spend all of it in Italy, so we'll see! We'll do the big three cities (Rome, Florence and Venice) and then spend some time on one of the lakes (Garda, Como ect) or maybe go down to Capri since we'll be there in the summer. It'll be fun to plan!

Comment

Somewhere in the Caribbean, I'm thinking Palm Trees, clear blue skies, white sandy beaches

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
      Second visit scheduled May 2013
      Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

My dream honeymoon has always been Ireland. A beautiful cottage with a fireplace, something from a Nora Roberts romance novel. The reality though: Gulf Shores, Alabama. Free stay in my uncle's duplex as a wedding present - two blocks from the beach. I'm not complaining I like the beach too.
        *Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Comment

I've always wanted to go to Ireland too!! that or Santorini... My SO has family in Ireland so it could be a posibility, although since we have talked now and then about a beach wedding, we might happen to spend our honeymoon on the beach, but whatever it is, I know I'd be happy just knowing I'll be with my hubby !!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Ideally, I would go to somewhere not in Australia/Europe.

I think we would go to Hawaii.

Comment

Italy. Everything about Italy just seems awesome and we've both pretty much agreed on Italy being awesome.
              candi ❤ austin
              ღ5.11.2011ღ
              ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
              ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
              ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
              ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
              [/CENTER]

Comment

I've always imagine some place exotic, but I think I would be just has happy with a nice quaint place , maybe in a secluded cottage....
                sigpic
                Not to get clever
                but with you I see forever
                But whatever it is,
                Here's to you,
                I Love You Kid...

Comment

Well once we can afford it, I reallyyyy wanna go on the Allure of the Seas cruise. It's the biggest cruise ship in the world, and it has the first Starbucks at sea (they had me at Starbucks ). For the both of us, the cheapest (but still lovely) room would be around $1500, which I've heard isn't tooo bad of a price. So I'm saving up for that. And my babe likes the idea too, especially since he sees how excited I get whenever it's brought up

Comment

Not anywhere close to getting married yet, but ideally, I think a cruise around the Mediterranean.

Comment

We are not planning either but ideally would love to have a honeymoon in St. Lucia, West Indies.

Comment

Working...
                      X