No announcement yet.

HONEYMOON! where do u wanna go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not engaged but I do know that if my LDR bf & get married (we've discussed it) he wants go to to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower. I would have no problem with this!

Comment

Seeing that were both from tropical climates, we want to go up North (US) and our trip will be in December, so it will be a complete flip. lol

Comment

Hopefully travel Europe

Comment

I would love to go somewhere a bit isolated with lots of mountains and lakes. I would want to relax after the stress of planning a wedding and just be with my husband. So a cabin in the mountains, but not so far from a nice town/city where we can go out for dinner or explore.
          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking Australia, but I have no idea where my SO wants to go. We haven't really discussed it a lot yet. I mentioned maybe Europe, but she said no since we'd both been there before.

Comment

My SO and I have actually just talked about this the other night. We're hoping to go on a cruise one day when we can afford it and he has time off. :]

Comment

Either Hawaii, Australia, Tonga, Samoa, Fiji..the list could go on We both want to go somewhere that we havent been to before and while I have been to OZ it was only when I was little (5) so I can't remember to much of it lol.

Comment

We got married this year, had our honeymoon, and went right back to being long distance! But we had a great honeymoon, split into two parts, one on each of our home continents- a quick weekend in Niagara Falls before the wedding, it was wonderfully romantic walking along the illuminated falls at night. Then, after the wedding we went to Norway and cruised up and down the fjords on a boat... amazing!!!
                  We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

I would love to go to maldives for my honeymoon. Before it's gone):

Comment

We're not engaged and we haven't talked much about travel, but I would love to go to the Ice Hotel in Sweden. Watching the northern lights, cuddling together to stay warm, just seems heavenly to me. As you can tell, I'm not one for the typical tropical beach type honeymoon (though I have nothing against them visiting tropical locals as I love the ocean and swimming).

Comment

I've not talked about this much with my SO, but we've discussed getting married a number of timee, and I think for our honeymoon I'd love to go on a roadtrip through all of the US states or travel to Australia and see the Great Barrier Reef, visit QLD and have an all round blast whilst watching out for great white sharks lol

Comment

Originally posted by Angelmichu View Post
                          Wow.. cant believe no1 has made a thread about this! (at least from the little search it does once u type in the title)

Anyways... My bf and I would LOOOOOOVE to go to the jade mountain resort and spend some very wonderfully romantic days and nights on their very big large rooms with infinity pools....

except... the trip would be around 20k dollars... so.. we've decided to leave that for one of our many upcoming anniversary trips lol :P

meanwhile.. we would like to find a very cozy and romantic spot...

I love the whole idea to be locked up with him in a little house with a cute little pool somewhere in the caribbean.. where it can just be love and romance and not so much about touring some place..

what about you guys?? whats your ideal honeymoon place?
                          Curiosity killed the cat.

I would now love at some point to go to that resort you mentioned. So bloody gorgeous. <3 I'm not sure where I would like to have our honeymoon, to be honest. Most of everything that catches my eye tends to be uber expensive, and there's a lot to think about before I think about putting thousands upon thousands into a honeymoon. ><
                          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                          Met online: February 2009
                          Feelings confessed: December 2010
                          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                          to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelmichu View Post
                            I love the whole idea to be locked up with him in a little house with a cute little pool somewhere in the caribbean.. where it can just be love and romance and not so much about touring some place..
                            This is one of my ideas for our honeymoon! I actually have a friend who rents a little island out in the Caribbean for a week or so. The only way to get there is by boat. They take you out there and come by every now and then to restock the fridge. You have a whole baby island to yourselves! You can go snorkeling, lie around, go fishing, do whatever you want. I think that would be fun to do because we would just be, as you put it, locked away with just each other.

We also would love to go to Europe and travel around to different places, see different sites. We still aren't fully sure what we truly want.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Okay lol This place is just a fantasy spot, because the prices are expensive, and just, its out of reach. But this is where my dream honeymoon would be. I saw it today and just spent the past half hour looking at everything! The rooms and the view and just its breath taking! And i wouldn't want to go here with anyone else but my SO. Mhmm so beautiful, so if I could have anywhere for our honeymoon it would be here lol https://www.cocoaisland.como.bz/ Just look at all the rooms and everything!
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

He talked with me today about us making a round-the-world excursion for our honeymoon, lets see if it will work or not, if it doesnt, i would like to go to venice for the carnival, as we will get married in january
                                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
                                X