HONEYMOON! where do u wanna go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HONEYMOON! where do u wanna go?

Wow.. cant believe no1 has made a thread about this! (at least from the little search it does once u type in the title)

Anyways... My bf and I would LOOOOOOVE to go to the jade mountain resort and spend some very wonderfully romantic days and nights on their very big large rooms with infinity pools....

except... the trip would be around 20k dollars... so.. we've decided to leave that for one of our many upcoming anniversary trips lol :P

meanwhile.. we would like to find a very cozy and romantic spot...

I love the whole idea to be locked up with him in a little house with a cute little pool somewhere in the caribbean.. where it can just be love and romance and not so much about touring some place..

what about you guys?? whats your ideal honeymoon place?

I've only ever traveled with my SO to places to see the sights, long days, lots to see and such. I think it would be nice to honeymoon somewhere we could relax. Maybe one of the Greek islands or I heard Croatia is really nice

Comment

Well i orginally liked the idea of disney land but now that were going there for our first summer together i would like to make new memories somewhere else. I like the idea of a honey moon on the beach and we both never been to hawaii. He has been to so many beautiful places like italy and paris so i would like our honey moon to be somewhere neither of us have been. Over all i dont think we're to picky but i think i would like to go to somewhere tropical next to the ocean. I just think it would be romantic to walk along the shores at night with your loved one.
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Ohhh, I love this thread topic!! I would love to go to Hawaii or something. I'm not a big fan of going somewhere super far. lol

Comment

Hawaii, I LOVED it there-but maybe one of the smaller islands where the pace of life is slower. And it makes for extra funny that if I end up marrying my current SO, he had no idea what I was talking about when I said "Hawaii" the first time. Oh sheltered China man.

Comment

We'll most likely be too poor to go to anywhere fancy. I've really never thought about this before, I got to ask him. I'm leaning towards something less beach-y and more forest-y, maybe somewhere in Malaysia if we're getting married in Singapore. If we're in the US, then maybe the countryside. Or a short honeymoon in a city with a nice museum and good food or a theme park.

Comment

We want to go to...
              Iceland.

We've both never been there (although that might chance until the honeymoon), we've both always wanted to go and it just seems like a very romantic place to us.
              We're not the types for beach-and-fancy-drinks-holidays at all, so that's not something we'd like to do for a honeymoon.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I wanted to go to either Hawaii or Okinawa (Japan), but we were too busy after we got married, we count our trip to Osaka (Japan) as a honey moon trip XD but ... we both love to travel, so we'll probably go somewhere in the future instead.

Comment

I'm not sure! I'd love to go to the Carribean. I always imagine us walking along the beach with cocktails in our hands. But then again I'd also like to go somewhere where we have a little house at a lake, including a fantastic view and lots of privacy. I don't really care. As long as we're together.

Comment

I think I would have trouble deciding between somewhere very touristy with lots to do versus a quiet easygoing place. We've neve done disneyworld, or hp world, or atlantis, or a cruise. But I think if he wanted something less busy (and if we could afford it) Hawaii would be great or maybe Key West.

Comment

We're not having a honeymoon after the legal ceremony in America, but when we have the actual "wedding" in England, we want to go to Italy- on one of the lakes- I've been to Garda a few times so we'd probably go to a different lake, but Italy is my favourite place for vacation, and the food is fantastic, and it's important to me to show my SO that part of the world. so beautiful, I can't wait!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the idea of italy sounds romantic too

and reading all of your posts, its would also be nice to go to scotland or ireland and have a few country trips :P afterall.. I've always lived near the beach and we will be living close to the beach as well when we're together

Comment

Fiji, Bora Bora, or Tahiti. It would be awesome to stay in one of the over water bungalows.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                          - A. A. Milne

Comment

I'd love to go to either Disney, Hawaii or a Caribbean island.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

We've talked about doing a Disney World/Florida Keys combination

Comment

Working...
                              X