No announcement yet.

HONEYMOON! where do u wanna go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anywhere in Europe. Ive been a few places but never italy. But i hate pasta and tomatoes so i think i would lose alot of weight (not like id complain). Id go back to London or Paris. And Id love to go to the middle east since that is my area of study for the most part but it isnt to American friendly at the moment. But you know, id also go to the east coast (im from CALI) and id live to go back to washington DC and then go to boston and Philadelphia... we both like history so thad be fun.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Maldives looks very tempting... but the price you have to pay is crazy! >.< argh!
      alternative... Bali... Borneo... Sulawesi.... those places are good for beach-ing and diving...

Comment

I would love to go to Ireland, Scotland or Italy with him. But most likely and realistically our honeymoon will be in Maryland at the National Harbor, which I wouldn't mind. It's absolutley beautiful there.
        ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
        The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

If My SO and I get married, we want to go to Hawaii on a cruise. I love cruises and he's never been on one. And we both love the tropics. But realistically moneywise we probably won't be able to.
          My parents got married young and went camping for their honeymoon. That is something that just doesn't appeal to me at all. But it is romantic.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

My SO and I have been talking about this and I think we want to do a roadtrip around NZ (most likely the south island) although I do want to go to some of the islands near my country (samoa, tonga) it is exciting to think about and plan!

Comment

There's a 96 mile walking trail in Scotland that I wouldn't mind trekking for our honeymoon. He's an Eagle Scout so he looooves camping, and I'd be so amazed and inspired by all the beauty around me that I wouldn't notice how tired I'd be of camping. XD

Comment

I'm young but I think Italy sounds amazing.

Comment

Antarctica!
                  I would explode with excitement for the chance to go to Antarctica, and South Georgia...and Elephant island.
                  xxx

Comment

No idea

I wouldn't mind going through Spain. Or Hawaii

Comment

Hypothetically (because marriage has not been a topic of discussion, which I am perfectly fine with), I could see us going to Italy - probably Florence and Venice. Mainly for sentimental reasons - it's where we met. Also, we both loved it there and would love to go back.
                      Ann & James

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,
                      and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
                      we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
                      ― Dr. Seuss

Comment

Man, I'd love to go to Bora Bora. That would be my dream honeymoon. The pictures I've found are amazingly pretty. Turquoise water and white sand! I don't think we could afford it, though.

Comment

Germany, or France.
                          I think those are the two we could agree on.

First Met Online: October 2010
                          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

When we get married, Marc & I are thinking about getting that done in Brazil so his family can be there (then having a smaller one back in the states, obviously). But we were thinking about then just going to Peru for our honeymoon. It's not a place I'm particularly interested in going, but he is, and it'll be cheap because I'm already there.
                            <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

These ideas look amazing, I wish I could afford these. My bf and I plan to take a train to some cities in Pennsylvania; we both love it there. Among others, we are stopping at my two favorite cities there: Gettysburg and Hershey. Before this, I wanted to go to Disney World. XD

Comment

I think either a tropic place or somewhere like Ireland, Scotland or Canada. I always thought that Carribean or Maldives or places like that are great for honeymoon, but now I think it might be better to do the honeymoon in a little village somewhere where it's maybe not so hot and just cuddle the whole day..
                                I really have no idea where I really want to go, and I really have to talk about it with my bf..

Comment

Working...
                                X