Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which tech item do you use the most for talking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use Aim and we text alot. We use Skype too and sometimes we call each other
    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Laptop/phone for MSN, primarily.
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

We mostly use MSN. I that's not working, we use Skype. During the day we sent texts, but rarely call by phone.

Comment

If one of us isn't at home, we text a lot, otherwise we skype all the time
          Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
          First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

We use MSN almost exclusively.

Comment

skype is our main way of communicating (i use my laptop he mainly uses his desktop and his old slow laptop when hes in bed)

we do use our BlackBerrys to BBM ALOT though.. So i'm not sure which one we use more, its a toss up. I find the Skyping is a better quality of time together though
              Met Online: February 2009
              Feelings grew: January 2011
              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
              Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
              Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
              Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
              Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Currently my laptop, since we Skype during most of our interactions. When I'm busy due to mom he uses his computer, but I use my iPod Touch 4th Gen (who's battery is fucked up so I always have to keep it plugged to an outlet til I get a battery replacement). Text messages when one of us cannot reach the computer at all for a whole day and... that's about it for the time being.

Comment

Currently my friend's laptop. (Which I steal and secretly use in my bedroom, because my parents are trying to cut me off from my boo. Mwahahahah so sneaky ;3)

Comment

We use whats app mostly. followed closely by magicjack. skype occasionally because he is always on the go!

Comment

My BF and I both have Iphones. We facetime a lot, it is similar to skype. We skyped at first but now we facetime more often. We also text constantly from the time we wake up everyday until saying goodnight and call on the phone. It makes not seeing him in person a lot easier. It's still hard not being with him all the time but I'm getting through it.

Comment

SMS via cellphones is the bigger one, followed by spamming each others' Facebook walls with pictures.

Comment

Skype! and viber when we are away or outside the house. FB just some pics or messages on each others wall.

Comment

Skype at home, Viber when I'm out of the house. Android phones are heaven sent! I also highly recommend pinger because you can send texts to an AT&T number.

Comment

Viber has become the main one now, it was BlackBerry messenger. We use Skype when we want to voice/video call.

Comment

We use Skype the most, but when he's at work and I want to send some pictures, we use Avocado, which is good for couples, also Voxer sometimes, to send voice messages. I don't know what I would do without apps!

Comment

Working...
                                X