No announcement yet.

Sleeping Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO and I did this a few times, more accidentally though. When I had days off I would stay up at night and talk until the early hours of the morning on Skype, and we would both end up falling asleep. A few times my SO has told me she's going to nap on cam, and asks me to wake her up in an hour or so. I just mute my mic and then turn it on when its time to wake her up. lol
    ~McNab

My Story
    Met first time (in person) October 2011
    Unofficially together since November 2011
    Officially together February 2012
    First visit (me to her): 25 Feb 2012 - 22 March 2012
    First visit (her to me): 28 Dec 2012 - 11 Jan 2013
    Broke up January 2014
    Got back together June 2016

Comment

Umm... Not on FaceTime or Skype, but lately we tried this a couple times with just our phones. Once with him falling asleep for the night as I took a nap, and once as I just hit the mute button and listened to him sleep as I went through my day. It just makes me feel closer to him...
      He's not really a fan of it, but he does it because it makes me happy, and because he loves me! He is so good to me!

Comment

Last night I left Skype on while I was sleeping so my SO could watch me. He normally goes to sleep when I wake up so we cannot actually sleep together. I did this last night partially because I was home by myself without my dogs so I was a bit nervous to go to sleep. When I was sleeping he did other things, but it was nice to know if I needed something he would be right there. I know he thought it sounded silly to do but I am glad he went along with it just for me !

Comment

He snores!!
          My SO snores and omg I could not stop giggling when I saw him snoring on cam.. and this sweet incidence when he slept murmuring "we will make it happen"
          ahh..
          LDR's have there own charm ❤❤

Comment

I've been thinking about this lately actually mentioned it the other night, maybe I will get him to do it soon that would rock. I really love the idea.
            Ana

Comment

yep, because we live in the same time zone we do it all the time :')

Comment

Mm.. I thought I'd replied to this thread already!

But yeah, me and my SO did this a few times and it was soooo good Unfortunately, more often than not, he would get disconnected in the night which obviously made the cameras turn off. Sucked waking up and seeing a black screen, but the few times it did work.. it felt amazing to wake up and see him looking at me ♥ Could certainly have done with more of those times back when we were still LD.

Comment

Working...
                X