Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games corner! Dyou and your SO play games together? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my girlfriend has been on second life for a long time...i have never really been on it...i kinda set it up once when she told me about it as a friend years back...but never got the hang of it...we were gonna set things up while she was here...but never got around to it...i do wanna get it setup though...cuz i think it will help until she is here again...we just haven't found the time to do it yet...gonna mention it when she texts me that she is up...and maybe later on we can get it set up...i like doing things together...especially bein so far apart...

Comment

Sushi Cat is our currently extremely addicting game we play together.
      I mean Sushi AND cats are amazing (:
      Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Me and my SO play League of Legends together

Comment

We currently play League of Legends together.

We also have played:
          WoW
          Diablo 3
          Portal 2
          Smite
          Dota 2

I got an Xbox awhile back so hopefully we can get some co-op games soon! And my computer cannot run any of the newer games so I am stuck with old games :/

Comment

My SO and I met playing KOC on our iPhones. We both are very active on there still. She has introduced me to a few mmos like grand fantisy and invu. But my computer sucks so imvu don't work and I just started the other. The one thing I like about GF is that you can duel anyone that confess their love for your SO. In KOC we hide out relationship so can't do much of that on there. I wish she had a ps3 so we could play more together but owell soon enough i hope. We also play fruit ninja tic tac toe and any other two player game we can find.
            Last edited by Ben (Bun); October 24, 2012, 01:31 AM.
            I Love My Beautiful Sonya!!!

Comment

We used to play pool together on omgpop way back when we first met. We have also played a couple mmorpgs called "FlyFF" and "Aika" together and we played WoW for a little while. I think the game that we've played together most has been Fable 3 on xbox live though. But now, he doesn't have an internet connection at the moment, his gold subscription ran out, and we both kinda got bored with the game because we played it so much. I kinda want to find something else that I can get (and enjoy) that we can play together once we get back into a situation where we're able to do so, but I've not really had much luck with that yet.
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Umm... We play Scrabble on our iPhones. Does that count? :P lol

Comment

My boyfriend and I met through an FPS on Steam and ever since then we tried many games (as they represent our alone time).
                  We play:

Zombie Panic! Source - the game we met on
                  Killing Floor - I got it for him, so we could try it
                  Alien Swarm - it's one of those shooters where you see the characters from the top (I'm not very good at that :P)
                  Battlegrounds - The only Revolutionary War FPS
                  Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2 - We play the first every thursday before we go to bed
                  World of Warcraft - we had to stop, but we'll continue later on
                  Counter Strike: Source
                  Team Fortress 2

And a couple online games - most of them were zombie outbreak related.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Yep, we do. We play WoW: we both made Panda monks ^^

We used to play Diablo 3 before we got bored of it.

We are also hopelessly addicted to Marvel Avengers Alliance on Facebook.....its so dumb...lol.

Oh and we compete to see who can get the higher scores on robot unicorn attack, even though that game has no ending.
                    "You want for myself
                    You get me like no one else
                    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                    Even in the darkest part of me
                    I am beautiful with you
                    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                    You're here with me
                    Just show me this and I'll believe
                    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Me and my so play tribal wars.
                      Its so fun. I just made a post about it. Heres the link anyways if anybody wants to join. Message me if you need any help. Its addictive! https://www.tribalwars.net/9845663-e..._invite_linkrl

Comment

We met on WoW, but now we have date nights with Draw Something (for iPhone, iPad, etc). So much fun.

Comment

Yep, we do. We play WoW: we both made Panda monks ^^
                          We met on WoW
                          /Warcraft highfive

The Boyfriend and I met on Warcraft! I'm a healer, he's a tank ... ahem. We're actually taking a break from it at the moment. Playing some other games!

Guild Wars 2 is a newer game - it is an MMO without a subscription, so you don't need to pay monthly or bimonthly like WoW. We'll be trying it out after Christmas.

We just played a Risk-like game on Google Hangouts called WarLight this afternoon! He absolutely crushed me. It was sad. I'll get him back, though.

Comment

if my SO wouldn't always forget to play we would have tones of phone games. lol I've given up reminding her.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Not sure if this counts, but my SO and I play "nose tag" when we're together. We randomly poke the other's nose with our own and say "Tag!" so they're it. You have to wait five min between each tag or else we would be constantly playing tag, though....
                              Gamer-wise, we tend to like different games (I prefer Zelda, he prefers Diablo, etc) and he doesn't have a smart phone. We played through the Assassin's Creed series together, though! That was so much fun.

Comment

My SO and I love gaming. We actually met in a chat room that is for gamers mostly. While we haven't played any games together while apart we have played and beat Castle Crashers while he was staying with me for a week. Which was awesome because I thought I wouldn't like it but he made it fun and I enjoyed it.

Met Online: 02/2012
                                Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
                                First Met in person: 09/22/2012
                                Started Dating: 10/30/2012
                                Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X