Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always think about this and never really know the actual answer. Usually I presume I do, because I'm more forward-thinking and like to make plans of execution, whereas he is more laid back. But there are times that his stress-free attitude allows for more of an open-minded approach to problems and ideas than my rigid way of doing things.

I like to think of all possible situations and ideas, whereas he takes it by ear. We usually make decision together. I give him my input and he gives me his, but ultimately it's the person's decision and the other just supports them.

There are some occasions in which I completely wear the pants, however. I blatantly told him that housing decor and furnishings is my thing and he just agreed :P But when it comes to sexual things he's more pants-wearing. (Or should I say not. :P)

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

He makes the final decision. I like it like that.

Comment

Well, we are both independent, I do sometimes cave and let her "win" some situations but we are equal, I don't let her walk all over me and likewise, we speak our minds and that's how it is, when it comes to decisions however she is useless so I have to make them all, and the plans etc lol.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Working...