No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because she's incredibly hardworking and deserves everything good coming her way in her life.

Comment

Because the way he looks at me sometimes takes my breath away.

Comment

Because he puts up with my whining about how cold I'll be when I visit. (And yeah, winters in Indiana are cold but they are NOTHING compared to Edmonton. I just hate being cold.)

Comment

Just because I do.
          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because:
            We talked on the phone for almost an hour this morning which improved my mood & attitude which is making my day at work easier.

Also, because he laughed when I told him "thats queen b+%#$ to you, mother f*#@%&" when he jokingly called me "a kinky b*#$%" I love hearing him laugh.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me rest and plays music for me.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because last night, after a not super happy IM-session, he calls me on face time. For the first time ever. After almost six months of begging. He does this out of nowhere so I looked a fright, but I was so happy. It fixed a whole lot of things, seeing each other again. <3

Comment

I love him today because even though we couldn't Skype because of appointments and work, he still calls me on his break to tell me he loves me. I love him everyday because of his support and constant effort to show that he cares about me and how I feel

Comment

Today because she randomly woke at 2.30 am her time, thought of me and rang me just to say she misses me and loves me, even though she has to get up for work in 4hours <3

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                    2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                    3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                    4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                    5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                    6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                    7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                    Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                    UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Because he turned down the free movie pass (for the Hobbit, which isn't out for the general public here yet) because I want to see it too, but couldn't make his work's showing because I can't get a sitter so soon.
                      And because he called me from his work's Christmas lunch today just to talk to me, even though we never call each other.
                      And because he bought me chocolates on his way home.
                      And because I'm not cooking dinner.
                      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love her today because she went to see The Hobbit with me last night, even though that she was really tired and she fell asleep for most of the movie.

I love her even more because she made it up to me this morning

Comment

I love him because he called me when he got home from work last night... Like actually called me on my phone using normal long distance... It felt so... normal...
                          First met online: June, 2010
                          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Third visit together: August, 2012
                          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love him today because he is proud of our relationship and tells people he is right in the middle of a game with "his girl"

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                            Married: 1/24/2015
                            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because he texted me when I needed to hear from him most <3

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
                                Because he texted me when I needed to hear from him most <3
                                ditto!!

Actually he's keeping in touch amazingly considers he's at work... but he knows I need him and he's there for me as much as he can be.
                                First met online: June, 2010
                                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                                Third visit together: August, 2012
                                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X