No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today for waking up much earlier than he was planning to, just to talk to me before I went out
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Because he sat and used the internet on his incredibly temperamental phone [being out in the countryside for work] wap to talk to me for ages last night

Comment

Because even though he doesn't believe in reincarnation like I do, he talked to me about my rat's death as though he did. <3
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

Because he seemed so surprised and happy when I surprise called him earlier this morning!
          "If you get hungry enough, they say, you start eating your own heart"

Comment

Because he makes me breakfast.

Comment

I love him today because even though he's incredibly "male" and very strong, somewhat introspective and downright scarey to some people I know until they get to know him, and realize how caring and funny he really is... I get to see the side that even they don't get to see, that he really is a marshmallow inside and very emotional under his tough exterior. He makes me feel safe and loved and puts up with all my issues quietly and patiently.
              Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
              Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
              Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
              Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
              Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I love him today because he's patiently trying to teach me German. Even when I totally mess up, instead of getting frustrated with me he laughs and we try again.

Comment

I love him today because he abides by my nerdiness He's heading into Uni in September and didn't think he would get the grades to make it into his top choice. He got his grades today and got it! I felt like an ogre when I was forcing him to to study. I'm so proud of him and glad he gave it 110% because he knew how much it meant to me *squee*
                  “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

I love him today because even though things havent been the greatest with us lately he has never once tried to give up, and he is more committed to making this work than ever. Because we are worth fighting for.

Comment

I love her today because she made a shared calendar with me.
                      And although not today, I love that I asked her to go out with me by linking her MC Chris' "Nrrd Grrl" and she replied with "Yes!" by Chad Brock.

Comment

Because I just got the most massive text message from him detailing all sorts of stuff that was completely unprompted And because he loves me!

Comment

I love her today because she roleplays with me in Skype.

Comment

because we're working through all this!

Comment

I love him today because I received a bunch of roses and chocolates in the mail completely out of the blue from him. He knows I've been stressed and worried with uni, work and family so he sent me some roses what a sweetie they made my day

Comment

I love him today because he took some time out of his work day to take me to the social security office to get my last name changed to his Then he walked me to the front door and kissed me, just like he used to when he used to drop me off after a date in the old days

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X