Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
    Love that!

Mine always makes me extra food at dinner because my PMS makes me soo hungry. And I crave salt.
    LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one who craves salt! I crave fats too. Everyone always says it's weird seeing as they crave sweet things.

I love him today because he makes it easy for me to laugh at the fact my hair got sucked into the jets when we were trying to have sexy time in a hot tub. xD Always nice when things like that aren't as mortifying as they could be...

Keep 'em coming, guys! Spread the love!
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
      LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one who craves salt! I crave fats too. Everyone always says it's weird seeing as they crave sweet things.
      Same! I crave pretzels and pasta and other amazing things, not so much ice cream and such.

I love him today because even though he's working a double at the restaurant he still promised to call me after because he couldn't yesterday. I'm excited

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I love him today because looking back over the past week or so, I think he may have just saved my life and prevented me from going insane. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to him. I made a really stupid mistake, something I know I'm going to regret for the rest of my life, and his unerring patience and love has been nothing short of amazing the past 7 days. I love you <3
        Last edited by HollzHeartsChris; April 27, 2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I love him today because we're bickering but he's just so damn cute I can't even take bickering seriously.

Comment

I love him today because he's so supportive, and we round each other out! He plans things, and I plan things, and we help each other get through everything~ x
            xxx

Comment

He picked me up from work for an impromptu lunch date at a restaurant I've been wanting to try. The rest of this Friday afternoon at work doesn't seem so bad now.

Comment

I love him today because he's been working so hard and he asked me a few weeks ago if we can spend the night at my dad's house this weekend. My dad and stepmom are on their way to New Orleans for the Jazz Festival this weekend so we'll have the house to ourselves! I love his ideas!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love him today because something he said this morning, made me realise he is the reason why my wounded heart wants to sing and dance again.
                  The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

I love him today because he decided to come on webcam for a while, despite being in the middle of cooking lunch and packing a weekend bag. He was supposed to be leaving the flat within the hour but lost time just so I could see his face

Comment

He's using his lunch break to take me to the bus stop

Comment

I love him today for putting up with me last night when I was drunk on chat and kept talking about some of the worries I have in our relationship that I haven't had the guts to bring up otherwise... he totally laid to rest all my fears and was so sweet about the whole thing. he's the best. <3

Comment

I love him today because he's been amazingly supportive for the last two weeks when I'ven walked through hell. The first night he sent me the most beautiful love email I've ever received in my life and I love him even more for that. If that's even possible

Comment

I love him every day because he always supports and comforts me. He never makes me cry. He would do anything for me (and I would for him, too). He's always sensitive and tender with me and shows me so much affection. I can't get enough of the boy! He moved across the ocean to be with me. He has the Russian equivalent of a Master's degree, and I'm a college drop-out who works in fast food currently, and he still reinforces that he thinks I'm an interesting, intelligent, and capable person, and that my work doesn't define me, and that it's honorable to have any job and that I shouldn't be ashamed of where I work, or that at the time I dropped out of school I was having some personal problems where I couldn't deal with the obligations of college. I love that he's so brilliant without being pretentious or snobby. He's really helped me come around to a self-acceptance I've never been able to have. I've always put too much stock in the judgment of others and what they'll think of me. He's helped me so much to accept myself the way I am and not to dislike who I am or how I turned out.

He's involved in my family life and enjoys accompanying me on visits with them. He helps my parents with things when they need help. This means so much to me because I'm very close with my immediate family. Despite the language barrier, his parents also really took to me, and I clicked with his family, and this is very important to him, and I'm so glad it goes both ways and we both click with each other's families.

I have high anxiety at times, and he's able to talk me down from it with compassion and empathy. He's so funny and makes me laugh so much. He's cute, clever, chivalrous without being condescending, and rubs my feet after work whenever I want. He's my adorable and amazing Soul-Twin, and I love him with all of my being! I know just how lucky I am to be with him...I often think of how fortunate I am that the universe somehow rewarded me with this amazing gem of a man, and I'm thankful that some Russian lady didn't snag him before I had my chance!

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyLove View Post
                              I love him every day because he always supports and comforts me. He never makes me cry. He would do anything for me (and I would for him, too). He's always sensitive and tender with me and shows me so much affection. I can't get enough of the boy! He moved across the ocean to be with me. He has the Russian equivalent of a Master's degree, and I'm a college drop-out who works in fast food currently, and he still reinforces that he thinks I'm an interesting, intelligent, and capable person, and that my work doesn't define me, and that it's honorable to have any job and that I shouldn't be ashamed of where I work, or that at the time I dropped out of school I was having some personal problems where I couldn't deal with the obligations of college. I love that he's so brilliant without being pretentious or snobby. He's really helped me come around to a self-acceptance I've never been able to have. I've always put too much stock in the judgment of others and what they'll think of me. He's helped me so much to accept myself the way I am and not to dislike who I am or how I turned out.

He's involved in my family life and enjoys accompanying me on visits with them. He helps my parents with things when they need help. This means so much to me because I'm very close with my immediate family. Despite the language barrier, his parents also really took to me, and I clicked with his family, and this is very important to him, and I'm so glad it goes both ways and we both click with each other's families.

I have high anxiety at times, and he's able to talk me down from it with compassion and empathy. He's so funny and makes me laugh so much. He's cute, clever, chivalrous without being condescending, and rubs my feet after work whenever I want. He's my adorable and amazing Soul-Twin, and I love him with all of my being! I know just how lucky I am to be with him...I often think of how fortunate I am that the universe somehow rewarded me with this amazing gem of a man, and I'm thankful that some Russian lady didn't snag him before I had my chance!
                              hehe aaaw that's sooo cute I'm happy for you guys!

Comment

Today I love him because he randomly sends me text messages that say I love you or/and have a good day...like today. It reminds me just how sweet he is & why I fell in love with him....
                                sigpic
                                Not to get clever
                                but with you I see forever
                                But whatever it is,
                                Here's to you,
                                I Love You Kid...

Comment

Working...
                                X