No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he's promised to marry me... And I have a beautiful ring to show the world that I am his! And I love him because he has been so supportive in everything that has happened lately.

Comment

Because no matter how stressed I get with my career, he is always there to support, encourage and believe in me <3!

Comment

I love that he has the same views. That today when he asked how i would feel, and shared that he wouldn't like it if i did. It made me so happy. Today was just a nice day together.
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because he's the only one who really knows how to comfort me when i'm feeling down and depressed. I'm grateful to have an amazing and loving man in my life, A man who can help me see the good hiding behind the bad things happenning right now. A man who understands me and makes me realise that I am strong and that I can get through this! I love him for his presence in my life, for his love, his support and his amazing heart!! I love you honey! ♥

Comment

Because she makes me feel beautiful!! No one has ever done that.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he listens when I say no, and he knows how to comfort me when I'm sad or anxious.

sigpic

Comment

Because she's so patient and hard working, just to be with me, I love the commitment makes me feel special, and hope I return the favour!

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because even though we had an argument last night, he stayed up until all hours this morning trying to sort it out
                  No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love him today because not knowing what's going to happen next terrifies me and just hearing his voice again would put me at ease a little. Seeing him and being able to hold him close to me would make everything feel okay. He is really all that's been on my mind lately and I don't go a day without thinking about him at least once.
                    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because he is the only man for me. He is so good to me, and he knows just what to do to make me smile! He's amazing!

Comment

I love him today because I have the influence to make him get out of bed, get dressed and clean his room

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                        Started Dating - 08.11.12
                        First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                        Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        22 / 60

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyK View Post
                          I love him today because I have the influence to make him get out of bed, get dressed and clean his room
                          And I can't stop smiling while I do it

And I love her today because me doing that makes her happy, and I love making her happy

Comment

I love him today because last night he told me that he is kissing me at the airport when we go pick him up, and he knows my mom will be there!
                            ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                            ~I wouldn't mind.~
                            ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                            December 22nd
                            <3

Comment

Because he makes me happy, simple

Comment

I love him today for making me fall in love with him again and again. I love when he gets all lovey-dovey

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X