No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's so sweet to my family. He gets along with my mom and brother(my dad has passed) fantastically.

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
      I love him today because, even though he works 12 stressful hours everyday, 7 days a week, he still finds the time to read my Japanese presentation and correct my errors.
      My SO does this for me all the time. Except for in Spanish, not Japanese

Comment

I love him today because he never fails to make me smile and give me the feeling of butterflies in my stomich and my heart skipping a beat throughout the day

Comment

I love her today because even the thought of her give me chills.

Comment

I love him today because he always makes me feel special

Comment

I love him today because he told me that he panicked last night when he thought he lost his LFAD bracelet and frantically searched his entire room for it, only to find it stuck inside the sleeve of his sweatshirt. :P

Comment

I love him today because he's already trying to figure out the next time he can come to visit me, even though he was just here not long ago.

Comment

Well, I forgot yesterdays, so:
                  I loved her yesterday because she's extremely attentive, even when I don't expect her to be.
                  I love her today because she snuck in an NCIS reference to our -almost- nightly RP.
                  Last edited by DarkstarKnight; August 23, 2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

I love him today because he looks so hot in these dark blue trousers and now he's lying next to me, snoring away. Adorbs

Comment

I love him today because he texted me a picture of towels he saw at Walmart and how they "had to buy them" because they were the color of his favorite sports teams. My text tone scared the crap out of me and woke me up, but made me happy because it's been awhile since he's done something like that.

Comment

I love him today because I'm soaking up every moment I can with him, and he treated me to some of the best 3 days of my life this past week, and knocked off some of my most wanted-to-see sights, including Yeats's grave and the Book of Kells. I have the best man in the whole world. <3
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he's mine.. and I'm re-realizing how much it sucks to sleep alone while spending my first night, in the past month, without him. =( <3
                          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love her today because she grins at every silly, romantic, and mushy thing I say.

Comment

I love him today because he takes care of me. I began to feel unwell earlier today and became very out-of-it in the middle of shopping. He took right over, leading the way, and drove us home in my car. Then he dropped me off, leaving instructions to eat and get rest before calling his brother to come pick him up so I wouldn't have to drive.
                              He's so wonderful

Comment

I love him today because he is willing to do anything for me or my family. He is so generous, without even a thought, and we're already talking next visits, which will hopefully be sooner than we hoped. I love and miss him so much!
                                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                                X