Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's so generous.

Comment

I love him today because he helped me through a kind of rough patch.

Comment

I love him today for just being on. He talked and saved me from having to hurt anyones feelings, hes brought up our future discussing our wedding. And he's kicking my @ss at scrabble lol such a nice day together lol
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

He's willing to lend me money because I can't afford some of my school books. I've never had anyone help me like this ever...

Notes:
          Met: 8.17.09
          Started Dating: 8.20.09
          First Met: 10.2.10
          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I love him today because even though I made fun of the way he was eating chips he kept doing it so I had fun watching him :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because when he's drinking and I'm at work, he doesn't take no for an answer when I say that I can't talk because I'm at work. He just keeps calling me to tell me he loves me over and over and how lucky he is to have me...he's the sweetest. <3
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him because he is my favorite subject and I just never run out of thngs to talk about regaurding him. C: I just adore this kid. <3
                ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                ~I wouldn't mind.~
                ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                December 22nd
                <3

Comment

I love him today because:
                  He just knows we are ment to be together.
                  Gawd, he is adorable...

Comment

he sent Christmas cards to all my family and friends. My phone's been blowing up today with praise for him and everyone telling me he's a keeper. I already knew but so awesome to have the people I love know it too

Met online: 1/30/11
                    Met in person: 5/30/12
                    Second visit: 9/12/12
                    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Because he sent me a Christmas card and it made me feel like a million dollars.
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love her because of her, how she is, she is beautiful inside and out, she is kinda, funny, caring, shows me how she feels, honest, everything I have ever wanted, I love every moment with her, whether we are talking, sleeping, watching TV, out for a drink, anything, every moment is bliss

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Because I didn't get the contract I pitched for and he's trying so hard to make me feel better about it.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, Malaga
                            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love her today because she insisted that she wanted to skype with me last night eventhough she's sick and needs her rest. I eventually made her hang up and sleep. I don't like it when she's sick and I can't do anything...so that's the least I can do.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                                I'm sorry to hear that, Malaga
                                Thanks

It's not so bad really. Bit of a blow to the ego but I know I've done pretty much all I could. This is the second time they asked me to come in for an interview and both times they took someone who went below market price. Didn't work out the first time and I don't think it's going to be great this time either. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

It's a good job tbh, opens up a lot of doors so I can't but regret the opportunity, but I'm either going to do a quality job or I'm not going to do it at all...especially as the contract wouldn't just be mine but other people would need to chip in too. So I can't really bargain much with how much I quoted.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X