No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is so thoughtful. He went and got the lanterns for our anniversary that i told him i loved the idea of, we talked bout it a few months ago but he went and got them. And then talking about our future, his words, how he says im first. Just gosh love him so much, he made today so special.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

This isn't from today, but I wanted to post it from 2 days ago and forgot before I turned my comp off. I love my SO today because he set his alarm for every hour of the night so that he could get up to check whether his internet had started working again in order to talk to me. Right when I had begun to worry and doubt, he blew me away by telling me that.
      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him today because when I called after waking up feeling worried about him, he told me to get on Skype and then talked to me until I fell asleep.

Comment

Because of what he said to me last night

Comment

I love my SO today because last night he told me he talked to his mom and his parents suggested he move back home. I love him because if he does he'll be able to save whatever money he makes. I love him because I would be able to save the money I'm using to support him and put it towards something else (like our future). I love him despite the fact that I'm irrational.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
            Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
            Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because he was willing to sit for 40 minutes and be my guinea pig while I talked through my senior art thesis defense, even though he's a computer guy and has no idea what I was talking about half the time. :P and he seemed interested, looked up all the artists I mentioned, and was totally helpful even though I'm sure it was tedious for him to sit through! then he waited up extra late just so he could be online to wish me luck before my class. <3

Comment

He came back to give me extra kisses before work today

Comment

I love him today because he keeps working towards our future together... he got a new full time job with better money, better benefits, better working schedule and probably he'll be able to keep his current job as a part time job now, meaning he won't have to struggle around money anymore and we can start planning on him visiting by the end of this year or the beginning of 2013!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I love him today because we talked for a whole hour this morning even though he was tired and past his bed time and because he thinks we can climb Half Dome in the Yosemite National Park I love his sense of adventure and his strength to believe in things.

Comment

I love him today because, even though he thinks it's hopeless, he's out there today doing his best anyway.

Comment

I love him today because of this:
                        me: i know this is hypocritical of me but i'm hesitant to quit for a boyfriend.
                        SO: Well, if things go as planned, I won't be just a boyfriend.

(while discussing the possibility of him moving back home and me having to quit my job if he does find a job in that area.)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because I told him I was done with finals and he said "Good now get your a** back home. Three days is too far away". May not sound cute to other people but it was cute!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I love him today because he was going to surprise me by coming over after work tonight! Of course, I managed to ruin it, but I am so glad he was going to try because he's never done that before and the thought is so sweet!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love him today because.. He knows me so freaking well. He knows I like to be in the know.. and it makes it even more special in this case. He has the perfect balance of keeping me guessing and having me involved.

also, he said the most simple and sweetest thing when I was worrying about the flight cost "to see you is worth so much more than money".

I love him.
                              Met Online: February 2009
                              Feelings grew: January 2011
                              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                              Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                              Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                              Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                              Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I love him today because he has the day off school and woke up early so that he could talk to me <3
                                No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Working...
                                X