No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because of his capacity to forgive and understand when I feel like I'm being too hard on myself for my failings.

Comment

I love her today because she works so hard to make our relationship a happy one, and she's the most incredible, beautiful, utterly amazing person I've ever met and she's the perfect woman in every single way imaginable

Comment

I love him today because he always responds when I let him know that something is bothering me.. even if it is just to say "I love you". <33
        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because even after being at the temple to clear her mind and everything she still wants to be with me more than anything, still loves me and still called and messaged me at every chance she got

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because he just told me "You're so crazy I don't even know how to respond anymore" and I can say things like "When I had that laughing fit the other day, it was because after you said you'd cry if I punched you, I pictured lightly punching you in the stomach and you crying..." and yet, he still loves me.
            "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today because it's adorable how cold he finds it!! It's 1 degree outside (which would be warm for January where I come from!) and he went to work wearing a dress shirt, a jumper, his suit jacket and his leather coat, and was still complaining about the cold! I don't think we can move to Montreal after all...

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I love him because he wakes up just to tell me I'm adorable/beautiful, and then falls back asleep So cute!!!

Comment

I love him today because he told me that every night when we say our goodbyes he is minimizing my window before I log off cause he can't bear to see me go offline.. so sweet <3

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today cause he makes me feel special when he says he loves movie nights with me

Comment

Because even if he doesn't have time to talk to me at length, he makes sure to keep me updated on what's happening with him

Comment

becase even though she's sleeping, she put her phone on loud so it she would wake when I called her,... aw, i felt so guilty I told her to go back to sleep but great to hear her voice

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

i love him cause he makes me miss him

Comment

Because you never fail at making me laugh while describing your day.
                            Become my personal writer please <3 It makes me happy ^_^
                            You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

I love him today because he's he. My perfect imperfect.

Comment

So many reasons to love him today!!

I love him today thinking the same thing I thought, being thoughtful about our future in general.
                                I love him today for giving me a new rule.
                                I love him today for making me feel so submissive and dominating me even though he was so tired.
                                I love him also because after not hearing his voice for 3 days he came on teamspeak to make me listen to him sleep

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X