No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he did another drawing for me! :3 And it's just so lovely that I have to share:

Comment

I love her today for accepting who I was, am, and will be; no matter how good, bad, or horrendous and hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepard-Fowkes View Post
        I love him today because he did another drawing for me! :3 And it's just so lovely that I have to share:
        Aww, that's so sweet!

Comment

Because he told me he was all mine to keep (he didn't know how much I needed to hear that)

Comment

I love her today because she made me feel like the most important person in the world, and she made me feel like I've really made a difference in her life and I've made her a better person. That's made me feel so special when earlier on I was feeling sad and useless. She's breathed new life into me again with that conversation. <3

Comment

Because I want to say time and time again that he's perfect.

It feels like with each visit, there's an evolution in our relationship. This one came with some arguing in the beginning, but I really have never been more sure of someone in my life. I love this boy more and more with each visit, I swear.

ETA: And also because after reading this post, he kept me trapped in a bear hug.
              Last edited by Haley53; September 7, 2012, 04:28 PM.
              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
              Met online: February 2009
              Feelings confessed: December 2010
              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
              to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he is so thoughtful <3

Comment

I love him today because he's willing to listen to my thoughts and worries about big upcoming events.

I'm not sure he knows how much I depend on him being Team Katie when it feels like absolutely no one else is.
                  My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                  It's just me and you
                  Put the pedal to the metal
                  Baby, turn the radio on
                  We can run to the far side of nowhere
                  We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he sent me an anniversary card with our picture in it, and he always picks out the cutest cards! I need to get cracking on my present for him...so excited to start working on it!

Really, I just love him today because he's him. And that's the best part.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

even though it was her day off today...she woke up at the normal time...to send me a text...to tell me how much she loves me...she knows how the morning texts really make my day...she is so amazing...what would i do without her...love you baby

Comment

I love him today because I started school again yesterday and he's already helping me with my math work. Got to love dating Mr.Math and Science. We're going to start studying together via skype.

Comment

Because he's always the life of the party

Comment

i love her today because...well...i love her everyday...she doesn't need to do anything special to have my love...she just does..she is still sleeping....so i can't really say she has done anything in particular yet today...unless you count her texting with me at like 3am this morning...lol

Comment

Because he's my lifelight.

Comment

because he is always interested in everything I do, and is even willing to try salsa dancing for me (oh, and he is just GORGEOUS!)

Comment

Working...
                                X