No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today for how much work she puts into our relationship, finding a way that we could maybe be only 8 hours apart was so awesome !
    Trepis

Comment

because I really can't picture my future without seeing him. <3

Comment

He's working a job he's told me he more or less hates, on his school break, to save for us meeting up and what not. Which I've told him not to , of course, I'm no sponger, but I love him and just how much he's ready to go through to make this work- how much he's already done just for me. And he just got a cell so now we can contact each other more which is a bonus :-)

Comment

Because we skyped for 4 hours despite him having a shitton of diagnostic exams.

Because he said he'd name a star after me. Because he said he loved me so many times.
          "If you get hungry enough, they say, you start eating your own heart"

Comment

I love him today because....

I woke up to one of his amazing good morning messages, and included was a picture of the sunrise from when he woke up this morning.

He can make my smile no matter what kind of day I've had, or how exhausted I am.

Comment

I love him today because of the way he constantly consoles my every heartache. He's the most selfless and genuinely wonderful person I know

Comment

She lets me help her with her story work. I know the life of a write can be frustrating, especially when the ideas aren't coming; I enjoy the fact that -if even in the slightest- I'm involved in her creative process.

Comment

and I love that you said you would consider moving to me once I make it closer

Comment

I love him today because he helps me with my stories, and because of the good morning messages he sends that send my heart a-flutter.

Comment

They do not. :P

Comment

I love her today (and forever) for being who she is, and not trying to be fake. I love her for always being there for me whenever i need her.
                        I love her today, because she is still with me today.

Comment

Because he is my best friend AND the love of my life!!!

Comment

I love him today because....

His smile is contagious, and his personality compliments mine perfectly. Just talking to him on skype can turn my whole mood around.

Comment

Because he's all gooshy even though he knows I'm not.

Comment

For watching Highlander with me on hulu, one episode a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X