No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because of how damn sexy his voice is on the phone.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love her today because I just realized that she'd be proud of what I'm doing, especially while we can't talk to each other.

Comment

I love him today, because of the way he calms me down when I'm getting nervous and feeling sick because of it.

Comment

I love him today because.. he is so freaking cute when he is sleepy on skype.. i just want to squeeze him all up!
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I love him today because of that adorable laugh he does when I say something amusing. It just always brightens my day!

Comment

I love him today because he's sending me a card along with our monthly love day letter. So excited

Comment

...because just thinking about him and his smile make my day so much better! he is my sunshine!!

Comment

I love him today because I'm pretty sure he sent me an invite to his uncle's wedding just because he knew that if I found something in my mailbox with his address in the return spot it would make me smile (he's in the ceremony, so I'm guaranteed a spot as a guest as his plus one).
                  ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
                  ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

Because he made sure he called me on my birthday yesterday and his entire family wanted to speak to me personally.

Comment

I was driving home from her house last night after another fantastic weekend and she knew I was tired so she stayed up and talked to me the whole way home. Keeping my interest with varying discussion and yelling at me whenever I yawned. Once I got home she instantly started falling asleep on the phone. She was forcing herself to stay awake to keep me company on my ride. When I thanked her for doing that for me she responded with "That's what we do now, Honey" That's why I love her today
                      Last edited by Dylan313; May 14, 2012, 08:20 AM.
                      I triumphed in the face of adversity
                      and I became the man I never thought I'd be
                      and now my biggest challenge, a thing called love
                      I guess I'm not as tough as I thought I was

Comment

I love him today because somehow he always knows when I need some lovinz.

Comment

I love him today because he encourages me to sleep when I'm fighting to stay awake after a long, tiring day, even when that means we don't get to Skype like we planned.
                          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                          Met online: February 2009
                          Feelings confessed: December 2010
                          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                          to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because I've had very realistic nightmares two nights in a row (once when he was with me and he held me and calmed me) and then again last night/this morning. I tweeted about being up because of them because I needed to get my mind off of them and he must have seen this morning while getting ready and he called me 20 mins early and said "I'm still getting ready, please tell me about your nightmares" He then made me promise to call him the next time I have one so he can talk to me. Hearing his voice calms me and I'm so thankful for him.
                            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                            It's just me and you
                            Put the pedal to the metal
                            Baby, turn the radio on
                            We can run to the far side of nowhere
                            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

he puts me on a pedestel and can't understand why I love him..he is so silly! I just see how amazing he is and I believe in him.. I know he always plays the strong one, but he is also just a human who wants to be hold and loved!

Comment

I love him today because he teased me about my pronunciation of some words and that made me laugh.
                                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X