I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SquishyLove View Post
    I love him every day because he always supports and comforts me. He never makes me cry. He would do anything for me (and I would for him, too). He's always sensitive and tender with me and shows me so much affection. I can't get enough of the boy! He moved across the ocean to be with me. He has the Russian equivalent of a Master's degree, and I'm a college drop-out who works in fast food currently, and he still reinforces that he thinks I'm an interesting, intelligent, and capable person, and that my work doesn't define me, and that it's honorable to have any job and that I shouldn't be ashamed of where I work, or that at the time I dropped out of school I was having some personal problems where I couldn't deal with the obligations of college. I love that he's so brilliant without being pretentious or snobby. He's really helped me come around to a self-acceptance I've never been able to have. I've always put too much stock in the judgment of others and what they'll think of me. He's helped me so much to accept myself the way I am and not to dislike who I am or how I turned out.

He's involved in my family life and enjoys accompanying me on visits with them. He helps my parents with things when they need help. This means so much to me because I'm very close with my immediate family. Despite the language barrier, his parents also really took to me, and I clicked with his family, and this is very important to him, and I'm so glad it goes both ways and we both click with each other's families.

I have high anxiety at times, and he's able to talk me down from it with compassion and empathy. He's so funny and makes me laugh so much. He's cute, clever, chivalrous without being condescending, and rubs my feet after work whenever I want. He's my adorable and amazing Soul-Twin, and I love him with all of my being! I know just how lucky I am to be with him...I often think of how fortunate I am that the universe somehow rewarded me with this amazing gem of a man, and I'm thankful that some Russian lady didn't snag him before I had my chance!
    Cute!

I love him today because my mother can see us getting married.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he cooked a lovely dinner for my mum and dad when they came over today

Comment

I love him today because he puts up with my crap the exact same way i put up with his :P

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I love him every day because he's the reason I am alive. I contemplated suicide in my past and attempted it once, and luckily he's been there to keep me grounded and help me realize that I am worth it and my life is important. He makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and makes me feel special. He keeps me safe. He made me realize that we need each other in our lives and he can't imagine his life without me in it or not in the world at all.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Even though it was 11:45 at night, on a work night, after an entire weekend of cold rainy weather, where he couldn't ride his motorcycle to do his errands, and his blood sugar had been ridiculous for 3 days.. he dragged his tired, grumpy self to the computer, to give me an emoticon smile and to tell me to enjoy my evening and have sweet dreams when I go to bed.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love her today because she is making me laugh and smile like crazy. We're both cuddly and everything is great. :3

Comment

I love him today because He spent the whole day with me today on webcam, skyping. And then he was so dang cute and sweet making me smile. And then looking at disney paris and, just was so attentive today. Was such a sweetheart <3
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                  Even though it was 11:45 at night, on a work night, after an entire weekend of cold rainy weather, where he couldn't ride his motorcycle to do his errands, and his blood sugar had been ridiculous for 3 days.. he dragged his tired, grumpy self to the computer, to give me an emoticon smile and to tell me to enjoy my evening and have sweet dreams when I go to bed.
                  These moments always warm me from my toes up.
                  { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                  Met online: February 2009
                  Feelings confessed: December 2010
                  Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                  Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                  First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                  Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                  Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                  Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                  to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because when it's late at night and we Skype, we still have fun, just being goofy. He accepts me for exactly who I am, and loves me. I admire his ability to just be himself and eT me be myself.

Comment

I love him today because we had a fantastic date night last night. Cooking together via skype. Breakfast and dinner burritos and having fun with online games afterwards. Bring on next Sunday

Comment

I love him today because he always worries about me, I've never had that.

[5:46:49 AM] Ian: go back to bed!
                        [5:47:08 AM] Ian: it's 5.45am and you have no reason to be awake ...you sleep.
                        [5:47:16 AM] Ian: unless you're just too giddy!

and he knows the conversion of time in his head instantly.. just makes me sigh.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love him today because he's a much better person than I am. He is definitely the better half.

Comment

He's taking me to the fanciest restaurant in San Jose that I've been DYING to go to. Yum yum!

Comment

I love him today because, quite simply, he believes in me.

Comment

I love him today because he IS working towards a better future for us. He had a job interview today and i'll keep my fingers crossed for him to get it even if i get arthitis :P. I also love him today because the first thing he messaged me when i came back home from work was a link to his "hopefully" new apartment. He wants this place because it's nicer and bigger and better... And it'll make things easier for us when I go visit him.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                                X