No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because sleepy cuddling in bed this morning was sooooooooooo amazing. Darn stupid classes and work that made us get up lol

Comment

I love him today because I picked him up from work and asked if we could go to a bar and get greasy bar food. He agreed. Then I asked for a mint milkshake. He agreed to that too. Now we're going to watch a movie. I love this man.

Comment

I love him today because he made some silly drawings and sent them to me. They made me laugh.

Comment

I love her today because...

We Skyped when we were sleeping, we 'sort of' slept together. lol

Comment

i love him today because he is so cute when he's sleeping.

Comment

I love her because

she is being a social butterfly lately, I'm very happy that she is doing so much, it's very nice to see that she's having a good time with her friends, I love to see her smile

Comment

I love him today because he told me that I am being self-concious about something that he doesn't even notice, so I should just stop.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because I was majorly stressing over coursework and spoke to him and he reassured me everything would be fine and made me feel so much better. And he also reminded me it's only 2 weeks until we are together again!

Comment

I love him today because he rocks my world

Comment

I love her today because she keeps telling me how excited she is to be coming up to see me!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                      Married April 18th, 2015!!
                      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love her today because

We skyped and listened to touchy songs and it was so wonderful to look into her eyes while we listened to it. I really wanted to hold her tight. This woman is incredible.

Comment

I love him today because he has finally explained to me why he has been so distant lately.
                          AndI think we're can work it out!

Comment

I love him today because he gives me strength

Comment

I love him today because he let me be there for him. And being able to make his day a little better has made mine better too ♥

Comment

I love him today, because he believes in us when I doubt everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X