Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he is so understanding.

Comment

I love her today because we had an amazing weekend together and she even mentioned MAYBE coming up here in May during her spring break...It's unilke her to think or plan stuff like that in advance, but she's been doing it a lot lately and I love it!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love her today because she stayed up all night with me at the weekend on sykpe just talking about silly things which made me really happy :3
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I love him today because he confessed to me that for the past 13 years he hasn't being able to fall in love with anyone else because of me. And that the girl he once proposed to only caught his eye because she looked like me..

Comment

I love him today because he is so polite. He will even ask for permission to end a call or text session. He is always thankful. It makes me feel respected. I think he is a better man for it. I try to follow his example, and be considerate despite my tendencies to Norwegian rudeness!
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because, he shows me how supportive he is for me. He is getting his life on straight and went to work a double. I love him because he encourages me to do what is best for me. I love him because i can't wait to move in with him one day. he says the cutest things like "hey whats the time beautiful" he calls me many names. He says whatever pops into his head. We have an open and understand relationship. We talk out our anger and annoyance. I just love everything about him today, yesterday, tomorrow and forever and always and a day.

Comment

Because you looked up the noise laws and right at 8pm you went out and yelled at the construction guys and told them to stop. My badass husband *swoon*

Comment

I love him today because when I'm having a hard day and the distance is getting to me, he always makes me feel better and tries to get me to laugh. <3

Comment

Because when everything falls to pieces he tries his hardest to help me back up.

Comment

I love him today because he thanked me 3 times for calling him at work! It was no big deal for me, but I guess it meant a lot to him :3

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he brought me tomato soup from panera at lunch time to make me feel better

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love him today because today is his birthday, and I feel so good I was able to celebrate it forhand when I went to see him.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he listens to me trying to explain things and I make it more complicated most of the time ;D
                            “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
                            ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
                            Closed the distance >21.03.2015
                            sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he started working a little bit in a restaurant in his home city, and now he wants to take me there one of the nights during my stay! Then we can celebrate being together half a year.... He will get his colleagues to treat us really well. He just said the words "wonderful with all the candles and lights" and I emmediately started to really, really look forward to going!
                              PLUS it dawned upon me that he workes in a restaurant normally, too... (we met close to the end of his season, so I have not actually visited when he was working, apart from on the holiday where we met) and that we might do something like that more times when I go to see him! So I am a little like YEY

Comment

Even though he is going through a lot at this time, he always finds a way to make me feel loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X