No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because I'm never alone. He's always there for me when I need someone.

Comment

I love him today because I know just what to say to make him smile. It makes my heart soft knowing I know how to get to him, even when he is busy and tired like today.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because no matter what is going on in his life or how hard his day is he will always spend his time trying to make me laugh when we talk on the phone.

Comment

Because he never puts song lyrics or poems on Facebook with a picture of us describing love. Or any Instagram collage in general. That shit is lame.

Comment

I love him toady for being so capable of handling my anxiety. I know its not easy for him to handle, and I can get pretty annoying. But he does a good job. And I'm thankful that he does.

Comment

I love her today because last night she wanted to watch me bake my little cheese cake cups and she said she loved it!
              I also love when she shows effort by staying awake when we're having US time.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because knowing I'll wake up to talk to him another day is my reason to wake up, since he makes me so happy.
                I like this idea. XD Nice work!

Comment

I love him because he lets me know all the important things.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he's gone to a protest in Helsinki against the situation in Gaza.
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because he randomly showed up with a chocolate bar in middle of my stressful day.

Comment

I love him today because we made Skype video call and this is still something special. And it was over an hour.

Comment

I love him today because of his kindness to others.
                          When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                          no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

I love him today because he's getting our room ready for when I get there .

Comment

I love hom today because he went to sleep extra early last night and we did'nt get the chance to talk. He called the minute he woke up.

Comment

I love him today because his excitement of my impending visit is contagious! I swear he'd do start jumps and dance in the street if I let him, who am I kidding I be doing it too...

Comment

Working...
                                X