No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he feels the same way about life getting busy and in the way, and that he does miss me
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I love him today because he encouraged me to go see the dentist, and get rid of my pain, even though I have a huge ear.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniasBride View Post
        I love him today because he encouraged me to go see the dentist, and get rid of my pain, even though I have a huge ear.
        Whats wrong with your ear?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          Whats wrong with your ear?
          fear, sorry! My keyboard decided that my a, f, c, and x keys aren't going to work, so I have to use my number pad D: Sometimes it just doesn't work out xD

Comment

I love her today because she opened up about something HUGE that has happened to her family. It's a big deal that she trusts me enough to tell me.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because, as usual, he is miserable when it is only a couple of days until we see each other. I don't like that he is sad, but I like that he longs for me.

I love him today because I am the first person he has ever been in love with and I take that as a huge compliment and a sign that he trusts me. I hope to be worthy of his love.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because I know he is striving to make an effort- I really do love him. =)
                "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

because he's rung me twice already today and we'll be talking soon tonight

Comment

I love him today because he supports me no matter what, and he always encourages me to do what is best for us. I love him because he's my husband.
                    Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                    Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                    Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                    LD again: July 24, 2012
                    Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                    Married: November 1, 2014
                    Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Because, even though he holds back his emotions until we get to meet and bond properly, he's still the sweetest, strongest man I have ever known. And the handsomest
                      "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I love him today because his motivation and desire to work hard to make the move happen is really tangible. I hope I show him enough how much I appreciate it.

~
                        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                        The hands of the many must join as one
                        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because he helped me through an asthma attack when I didn't realize one was happening.

He's such a nurse.

Comment

I love him today because he never complains even though I haven't been very communicative lately.
                            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today because he's calmly helping me wade through the chaos of a move at short notice.
                              Met Online : July 2013
                              Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                              2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                              3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                              Proposal : December 2014
                              Closed distance : February 2015
                              Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love her today because it's now 9 months since our relationship started, and tomorrow it's 3 years since we met online! Happiest 9 months of my life, no doubt! :3

Comment

Working...
                                X