No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't having the best of days today and he made me laugh until my stomach hurt while on Skype. My day got a lot better.

Comment

I love her today because recently we had our first video call and I told her I felt I was too quiet so today she sent me this song:
      Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All
      It can be found on youtube if you don't know it. I cant share links.

<3 The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me to make me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
        I love him today because he's so gentle and caring, and his mushy, romantic side makes me both really happy and really flustered.
        Awwww, that's so sweet! I just had to comment on your post because your SO sounds so much like mine in the fact that he's mushy, romantic, and always makes me smile no matter what mood I'm in. That's just some of the reasons why I love him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guevanak81 View Post
          Awwww, that's so sweet! I just had to comment on your post because your SO sounds so much like mine in the fact that he's mushy, romantic, and always makes me smile no matter what mood I'm in. That's just some of the reasons why I love him.
          Haha, thank you! I'm the more stoic, levelheaded type, and I show my affection in more simple, straightforward ways. He on the other hand adores to please and can't get enough of being all mushy and sweet. It's really not just women who can love their romance! Sometimes it's a bit much, but often he just makes me smile with his expressive, emotional self. I make a point out of showing him that I appreciate it a lot, even if it makes me react like the weird stoic that I am.

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Guevanak81 View Post
            Haha, thank you! I'm the more stoic, levelheaded type, and I show my affection in more simple, straightforward ways. He on the other hand adores to please and can't get enough of being all mushy and sweet. It's really not just women who can love their romance! Sometimes it's a bit much, but often he just makes me smile with his expressive, emotional self. I make a point out of showing him that I appreciate it a lot, even if it makes me react like the weird stoic that I am.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because yesterday while standing in the spot where we will be exchanging vows, he kissed my hand and said he's lucky to have me in his life and he has a no anxiety about marrying me in 25 days
              Met Online : July 2013
              Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
              2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
              3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
              Proposal : December 2014
              Closed distance : February 2015
              Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today for finally sending a picture of him I had wanted. I'd given up on asking and he sent it out of the blue.
                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
                  Haha, thank you! I'm the more stoic, levelheaded type, and I show my affection in more simple, straightforward ways. He on the other hand adores to please and can't get enough of being all mushy and sweet. It's really not just women who can love hdromance! Sometimes it's a bit much, but often he just makes me smile with his expressive, emotional self. I make a point out of showing him that I appreciate it a lot, even if it makes me react like the weird stoic that I am.

No way! I'm the same way as you. I do have my days where I'm mushy and I show him how much I love him and how loving I can be. But for the most part, he's definitely more emotional than myself and there are times when I look at him like "Really?" Lol. But when it comes down to it, he is definitely all the man I need and more and you and I I'm sure can agree on that when it comes to our SO's!
                  sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he is so silly and wonderful.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he just told me that he hasn't smoked in 4 days
                      That guy doesn't stop amazing me!!!
                      Last edited by Ahava; March 12, 2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I love him because he sings silly songs to me and I cant help but smile. I love him because he holds my hand through my fears and helped me bury them. I love him soooo much because he calls me "special lady". I love him because I love him.

Comment

I love him today because of the way he wraps me up in his arms when the alarm goes off, and tells me that he loves me very much and would be lost without me. All in that sleepy whisper.
                          So, here you are
                          too foreign for home
                          too foreign for here.
                          Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I love him because of the warm, soft skin of his neck where I can busy my nose, and his darling voice with his odd way of calling me "Sweet" (I guess he is translating Seker=sugar/sweet one).
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today and every day because although my life is a total disaster right now, he is always there to try and make me feel better. I'm stubborn, and it doesn't always work but he still continues on until he makes me smile. I love him today because he's my partner in our silly car karaoke, and knows every word to my favorite Katy Perry & Taylor Swift songs - and his TERRIBLE singing makes me laugh so hard. I love him today because he's genuine, chivalrous and a little bit nerdy. I love him today because he loves me every day!
                              "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
                              We became a couple in April 2014
                              Our lips first met August 8, 2014
                              Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
                              Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
                              We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
                              Our "spring break" in March 2015
                              Summer fun - June 2015
                              DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
                              QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

I love my SO today because she makes me so happy and treats me better than anyone ever has in my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X