I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because...

He's just as excited for me to get my passport as I am. It reassures me of this first visit. =)
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I love him because after a big argument we had last night, and spending the whole night being upset with each other... He still reminded me this morning how much he loves me.
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I love her because despite these past few weeks she still loves me and wants to put up with my crap.
        Met: Apr 2013
        Mutual interest: July 2013
        Relationship Began: November 6 2013
        First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
        Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
        Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
        Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
        Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

I love him because he put up with me even after I snapped at him from some major stress. How I acted was really not okay, and I'm thankful he was kind and unapologetic with me. I do the same when he shows his temper issues, so I really appreciate it when he does it for me too.

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Because he says the cutest cheesiest things. Like this morning I said "I'm full" from eating and he went "yeah you are full, you're beautiful" xDDD

Comment

I love him today for being the first one to text this morning.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Love becuase he is MINE!!!

Comment

I love him ALWAYS because of him refusing to give up in the face of odds.

Comment

I love him because...

He brings me happiness and put my entire soul (being?) at peace, even if we don't talk nearly as much as other couples.
                    He is just as determined as I am to meet and make this work.
                    Of his dream lol
                    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I love him because he is opening himself up to new experience.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him because he can tell I've been a little apathetic the last few days and he asked what he can do
                        "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I love him today because he makes sure I'm okay when I'm confronted with saddening news.

~

Comment

I love him today because he's so gentle and caring, and his mushy, romantic side makes me both really happy and really flustered.

~

Comment

I love him today for making me feel so loved in front of his friends. Meeting new people is not always easy for me, but he makes me feel secure by his glances and air kisses, and he is not shy to cuddle me or praise me. I love him today for his impulsivity. To follow his body and mind is such a treat. I feel so lucky to be with someone who loves me and is also so sweet, handsome and exiting.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today for the sweet text messages he's been sending me the last couple of days.
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X