No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because his daftness makes me smile, no matter how silly he can be.

Comment

He always makes me smile

Comment

I love him today because he is just the best thing that's ever happened to me. He makes me feel so much happier and stronger than I have ever been before. He brings out the best in me and makes me feel beautiful, which is a big thing for me. I love talking with him and each time I do I feel all the bad things that I have faced earlier just slip away. He just makes me feel so happy

Comment

I love him today because he never forgets about my needs

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because when I go to bed early and we don't get to hang out beforehand, he makes a point out of sending me a nice message to wake up to. It's the little gestures that matter a lot.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today for sitting in the local airport drinking coffee where we sat together last time. He likes so reminize about what we have done together. I love that about him. Even though we have hardly Skyped in the last two weeks, and mostly communicated in text and pictures, I never question his love for me. I feel body, heart and soul that he is mine. And that he is starting to get past his doubt about poly, past his fear because he has never been in love before, past the questions he had about our future, about everything. I love him because he uses big words about us. Just thinking about it makes my eyes well up... I never thought I would meet someone like him. He is my rare one, my unicorn.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him because he is supportive and understanding even when I am having a breakdown and being very irrational.

Comment

I love him today because he says he would not hesitate to give his life for me! That's a powerful statement and I think I wouldn't hesitate neither...the power of love!
                  Met Online : July 2013
                  Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                  2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                  3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                  Proposal : December 2014
                  Closed distance : February 2015
                  Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he is supportive of my goals in life, and he says he wants a future with me

Comment

I love him today because he made me feel better about being such a terrible person. Not that being a terrible friend to someone is ever a good thing, but by picking the people I care about wisely, I'm better able to be the best kind of friend I know how to be to them. And to the rest, it's okay. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." That was the lesson I had to relearn again tonight. And I shut down my Facebook. I actually feel okay about that.
                      "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I love him today because he is a funny co-host on my art streams. He's silly and entertaining when he doesn't worry and just acts like himself. It's a pleasure to have him around like that when I work on art, and my stream audience seems to agree

~
                        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                        The hands of the many must join as one
                        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because he is being a good sport about the sickness. He is wonderfullly soft to touch and I love that thing he does to my hair.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love my SO today because he's so understanding. In the past if I brought up issues I was having we might argue about it or similar, but recently he's just been so understanding and supportive and suggesting things to help correct those issues. Almost 10 years and he's still fighting for me. I love him so much.
                            Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                            First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him today because he said he's afraid to come to America because he's afraid he won't want to leave. We talked about his plans for uni, which I'm really excited for. I want him to do exactly whatever it is that he wants to do because I know where ever he is, he's going to be amazing. I told him I was going to give him a giant hug because I was so happy for him. "What?! I don't get a say in this??" he says so I admitted I'm probably going to be shy and embarrassed when I see him for the first time he told me I was "such a girl" and he was going to give me a big hug anyway (yes, I know I'm a little squeamishly giddy at the moment, so excuse me lol)
                              "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I love him today for putting up with my attitude change the last 24 hours of a visit. This time I was additionally stressed due to the drive ahead of me. I know he thinks I'm overreacting but he just goes with it.
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X