No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, because he no matter how stressed I am, he always supports me and encourages me to do my best. He is super supportive and helps me with my job search. Most of all, I love him today because he always makes me laugh.

Comment

I love him today because he ALWAYS makes time for me and my son. He is the most unselfish person I have ever been with. His love for both of us is unconditional.

Comment

I love her today because we had a really fun weekend together!
        Weekends with my wife are the best!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love her today because she really liked the silly selfies i sent her today :3
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I love him because of the things he said to me. I felt loved and seen by all of them.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because it is our 1 year anniversary, and all the wonderful things he planned for us to do tonight... together as he flew up to be with me.
              And, because he knows it is the worst time of year for me for work, and yet never ever complains about my hours..

Comment

I love him because even if I'm often so unfocused and distracted with studying, he helps me stay on track with what I ought to do for today.

Comment

I love him because he is appreciative when I fix things. And he is beautiful, and he thinks I am hot
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him because he is strong. He has the strength to accomplish his dreams. I am proud of him.

Comment

I love him today because he is my best friend, the one I can be goofy, cranky, spontaneous, sarcastic, and most importantly, myself with. I love him for his dedication to the idea of us, his willingness to leave his home and family to study near me. I love him for his patience; I love him for being him.
                      sigpic

Comment

I feel the most deepest of affection towards her after each exchange, but most of all it's the way we play with each other. The way we make each other feel with nothing but words.
                        I take her with me everywhere I go, every day of my life.

Comment

I love her today for the same reason as yesteday, only stronger. She's the best, the sweetest, understanding and so caring - even when she is having a hard time herself. I'm so lucky.
                          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Hey good idea.
                            I love my SO today because he is willing and wanting to move to Australia to be with me. He is jumping through hoops on his own and with me to make this happen. Today he is at the Vet making sure his guide dog has all the vaccinations (rabys) that is required to get him imported into Australia.
                            Bonus: I also love him because he loves me just as much and takes such good care of me in every way. I've never had this mutual love and respect in my life and he tells me every day how much I mean to him.
                            I love him to the moon and back and beyond.
                            Met Online: 1998
                            Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
                            SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

I love him because he is intelligent, curious, tenacious, sexy, adorable, kind, quirky, and compassionate. I love him because he treats me with respect, values my opinion, shares his feelings, and is honest with me even when it's hard. I love him because he makes me feel beautiful, sexy, wanted, cherished, valued, safe, and loved in everything that he says and does. He is the one I've been searching for all of my life, and I would walk through fire to be with him.
                              He is the sun that warms my heart, the stream that replenishes my soul, the breeze that lifts my spirit, and the earth to which I am bound.

Comment

I love him today because he suggested we start a mini book club together, just the two of us and he chose as our first book to read together "To Kill a Mockingbird" which is my all time favourite. As well as being incredibly intelligent, he's affectionate, caring, loving, adorable, sexy, supportive and sensitive. I love him to the ends of the universe and back. Not only is this a first LDR relationship it's my first EVER relationship and I literally couldn't have imagined a better first boyfriend. I'm a very happy girl 😊

Comment

Working...
                                X