No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he let me know his family. It is really important to me.

And what a nice surprise to find out his late granddad was married to two women at the same time! So the person SO refers to as his grandmother or stepgrandma is really his dad's co-mum... Of course, polyamory and Muslim men having plural wives is not the same but still...having two partners is not that foreign concept to SO as I first thought.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he sent me a long, incredibly sweet email to wake up to. He's not much of a writer, but he can really do it when he puts his mind to it, and here he definitely did that. He poured his feelings out about the upcoming move and reflected on them, and it was a very heartfelt, humbling thing to read. I might be a rock, personalitywise, but that touched me a ton.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

He's finally back home!

Comment

I love him today because beyond all the miles, ocean and obstacles between us, he makes me the happiest I've ever felt and can't imagine life without him in the picture.

Comment

He took me to the hospital when I was sick. He was really there when I needed him! It means a lot to know I can count on him in a crisis.

Comment

I love him today, because he was rubbing my head and stroking my hair, I love when he does that

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because no matter how crappy he feels he always makes time for me and if he can't, because he's really sick, he always says sorry even though he doesn't have to. I love him because he is thoughtful and considerate and amazing.
                Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

I love him today because.... He knows how insecure and self conscious I am, and I told him I was having one of those days where I didn't feel very good about myself. He then he asked me to video chat with him on Skype and he reminded me every 10-20 minutes or so how beautiful he thinks I am. It just made me feel a lot better. It helped remind me how much he truly loves and cares about me.
                  ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                  Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                  First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                  Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                  Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                  Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I love him today because he is just so good. Everything about him is so genuine, authentic, and real. And he is such a good person. He makes me laugh, he supports and encourages me, and he wants this to work probably more than I do. He is going to a wonderful father someday, and it's something he dreams about for his future. Whenever there's conflict, he shows genuine care and concern and does what he can to fix the situation so it doesn't happen again. He's a goof. He's totally silly. He treats everyone with dignity and respect, and I've never once seen him judge someone. He is incredibly hard working, and pushes through so many challenges in his life. His is an incredible person, and I am just the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

I love him today because he is the only one!

Comment

Last night he told me that the thought of having children with me excites him and it feels natural, unlike in his early 20's when he felt pressured into having his other kids.
                        Met Online : July 2013
                        Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                        2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                        3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                        Proposal : December 2014
                        Closed distance : February 2015
                        Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today for being secure in our relationship and that there is no jealousy. I love him for his trust in me and us.
                          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel happy. He is always there when I need him, he is supportive of my hopes and dreams, he pushes me to do better and is always proud of what I do. Mostly, I love him today because he puts up with me. I get jealous, and emotional really easily, and it always gets difficult, but he listens and helps us work through things. He is my king, and one day I want to become his queen.

Comment

Everyone keeps telling me what a good heart he has, how funny and charming he is and how lucky I am for having him. They have no idea how right they are. Plus he is handsome, weird in good ways, and sexually versatile, and he loves cats, bike rides and the ocean. He just cooked me a wonderful meal and made a drink with "party effects". He is a serious, peace loving boy with a jester heart. What's not to love?
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he told me that he's here for me 25/7. Not 24/7, but 25/7 because there aren't enough hours in the day to spend with me. I couldn't ask for anyone better

Comment

Working...
                                X