No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are so many reasons I would not know where to begin... But I will say I love him because he texted my husband all evening after I left. They wont even tell me much about it! Which tells me they have a relation seperate of me, which is important.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today, and always, because he's trying so hard to find me the perfect gift for vday when all I want and need is him.

He's the biggest sweetheart.

Comment

Because I love him even when I have to struggle to rembember any of the 'special things' he did for me lately.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because he is super busy with work today, but he still took a minute to check in with me. No matter how busy he is, he tries to find time for me, even if it's just to pop in and out for a short chat on a break. Yesterday he wasn't so busy, and we had several short chats off and on all day. I appreciate that so much, and I've come to realize that with our situation, little things mean a lot.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love him today because he has made all these plans for the week that I will be with him, he is so nervous that it will not go perfectly because "that is what you deserve". He even sent me a picture of his "Worried face". I have never had a male express so much emotion to me, it blows me away every single day how he shows me how much he cares.

Met in July 2006
            Dated very briefly in November 2006
            Reconnected in July 2011
            Something changed in August 2013
            He visited in November 2013
            I traveled in November 2013
            I visit in February 2014

Comment

I love her today because she has faith in me!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

because despite everything we are still happy together x

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today, because I don't always have to like him.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because I told him that I didn't need gifts for Valentines day - I just wanted a card. And yesterday, when I asked what movie we should watch for Valentines Day he looked around for suggestions and then mentioned that my card was on its way.

Comment

...because he wants to have a long discussion about our future tonight! I'm really excited and it's amazing to know how much he cares and how serious he is about us
                      Our love story:
                      Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                      Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                      Reconnected: August 2012
                      Began dating LD: November 2012
                      Engaged! March 2014
                      Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I love him today because he is always there for me. He is my rock. <3

Comment

1I love him today because he invited me to his home town. I was so happy when he said that. I am starting to think he actually wants me to come! It will be interesting to see him on a different turf, and his family and their garden and the waterfalls.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he handles my very forward sister so well.

Met in July 2006
                            Dated very briefly in November 2006
                            Reconnected in July 2011
                            Something changed in August 2013
                            He visited in November 2013
                            I traveled in November 2013
                            I visit in February 2014

Comment

I love him today for the Valentine's gift he gave me.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                              Started Dating - 08.11.12
                              First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                              Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                              22 / 60

Comment

I love him today because he always uses kind words with me and really thinks about my feelings and how I am. So sweet to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X