• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he said he was "wicked proud" of me <3

Comment

I love her because I can be my nerdy self around her

Comment

I love him today because he not only noticed all the laundry I'd done for him while he was at work, he genuinely appreciated my effort, and helped me finish it since "it was only fair"
        ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
        ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

Because he told me he loves me!!! In person!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I love him so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love him today because he understood and supported me. <3
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post
              Because he told me he loves me!!! In person!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I love him so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              aaawwwwww I hope my SO will say it this summer too lol not that's important,cause I feel that he does...but still would like to hear it hehe

Comment

I love him today because it is exactly 3 years until we close the distance, and he was talking about everything that we are going to do when we get to live together and he even said 'This is all going to be worth it in the end' with a great big grin on his face
                No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Because he hasn't yet noticed that I've eaten all the cookies.

Comment

I love him today because he hates to text yet he'll text me over 50 times a day.

Comment

Because he was super excited to tweet from the middle of a river. He's such a nerd!

Comment

Because he's been on my mind for hours now. I miss him so much. )=
                        And because he had to have thought about me at some point today because he called me earlier. (=
                        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because kissing him is even better than I remember.
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he has the amazing ability to make me smile/laugh when I'm sad, even from 2,000+ miles away !!

Comment

Because as soon as he got into port and was able to take off from work he called me (even if it was just for 2 mins)

Comment

I love him today because even though we are far away, he takes care of and provides for me. Through little ways he reminds me of why he loves me, and continues to make me feel special.

Thanks Baby,
                                I love you!

Comment

Working...
                                X