No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he vows to take care of me for the rest of our lives.
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

I love him today because of good morning kisses
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today (and every day) because he is my best friend in the world and there is no one I have more fun with than him. I miss him bunches right now, but I'm glad we can do things like send each other silly pictures for hours and be silly together.

Comment

Because he always finds a way to make me smile.

Comment

I have been separated from my boyfriend for 11 months now, and we have no idea when we are going to see each other again, I go through stages of some days coping really well and being positive and other days I'm an absolute mess, an emotional negative wreck! Last night I was in tears to him for hours. I love him today because I woke up this morning to the sweetest text. "You are the most important thing in my life, it kills me to hear you that upset and not be able to scoop you into my arms and comfort you. I love you with all of my heart, stay positive xxx"

Comment

i love my pengu to death <3 he said that every time we skype he feels that he made the right decision in choosing me as his gf <3 aww i was over the moon when he told me that <3 :P

Comment

He spent over an hour last night on the phone telling me about WWDC and new Apple goodies, and then another hour randomly choosing background for the podcast he thinks I should make. And he hates talking on the phone.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him because even on a bad day,he makes me smile. When I wonna give up he encourages me. Hes my rock, my support system, my better half.

Comment

My flatmate was telling me last night that she loves to listen to my SO and I discuss (and bicker about!) things, because we both love the same things, and have the same amount of geeky knowledge!! She said she doesn't know a single other couple that have so much in common, and that made me so happy haha. I love that he and I do have so much in common, and that I can be my nerdtastic self in front of him

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I hated to see this thread on the second page, because it's such a wonderful idea... so...

I love Dylan today because he makes me SO happy by saying the smallest things. And because I think he doesn't always know how much his words mean to me

And because he's planning a lovely weekend for us next weekend!
                      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                      It's just me and you
                      Put the pedal to the metal
                      Baby, turn the radio on
                      We can run to the far side of nowhere
                      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he always looks so damn genuinely happy to see me when I pick him up from work

Comment

...because he always seems to know just when to send me a cute message to cheer me up, even when I haven't told him that I'm having a bad day <3

Comment

I love him today because he calms all my fears and the jokes with me and makes me feel good again, no matter what happens.

Comment

I love him today because even sitting in his company while reading my Kindle makes me feel good and loved.

ETA: Thank you Katelyn. <3
                              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                              Met online: February 2009
                              Feelings confessed: December 2010
                              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                              to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
                                I love him today because even sitting in his company while reading my Kindle makes me feel good and loved.

ETA: Thank you Katelyn. <3
                                Okay, I whole-heartedly concur with the first part! We just did that during my last visit to his house... We sat on the couch together and while I read my Kindle, he played on his computer. But yet we were both content and happy.

And you're welcome <3
                                My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                                It's just me and you
                                Put the pedal to the metal
                                Baby, turn the radio on
                                We can run to the far side of nowhere
                                We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Working...
                                X