No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of the way he looks at me with love in his eyes.

Comment

I love her today simply because she misses me...and I miss her back.

Comment

I love her today because she loves me for who i am

Comment

Because he made breakfast for my hung over ass

Comment

I love her today because she wants me to help her look for a hairstyle for her first day back to school.

Comment

There's a lot of reasons I love him today because I've been thinking so much about him and how much I miss him. During our visit, he was such a good big brother to my little sister and they got along so well. Well, she's 9 so it's pretty easy to get along with her but still. And it was so cute how all the babies and toddlers loved staring at him and he'd wave and smile back. And he gets along really well with my family too, even though both he and my dad are kind of intimidated by each other xD. One day, we all went in the pool together and played Monkey in the Middle and my SO was so tall he would like instantly win. And he's been so good to me after leaving, telling me I've been so brave and doing everything he can to make me feel less alone, like buying me flowers and a big teddy bear and giving me his shirt and deodorant. I don't feel brave at all; I feel sad and lonely, but when he says I'm brave and says I'm doing such a good job staying strong, I could almost start believing that I really am.

Comment

I love him today because he talks proudly and excitedly about me. I know this, because I keep getting messages from his local friends in my Facebook inbox about how happy they are for us.

P.

Comment

I love him because he's him and he makes me feel so loved

Comment

Because despite the fact that we had a huge fight on the phone that turned into a screaming match, he still sent me a text this morning saying "Good morning my love!". Also, he is going to come over later after he gets out of work so we can talk it out in person. <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love her today because called me during her break at work, just to tell me she loves me.

Comment

I love him today because he sent me flowers at work to surprise me, and make me smile on what had been, up until then, just a really dreadful day. He's such a peach.

P.

Comment

Because the other day he was truly convinced that we've been together for 3 years instead of two, even if his friends claimed otherwise. He told them that can't be right because he felt like he'd known me forever.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because he always manages to put a smile on my face when I am upset.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

I love him today because (well... Saturday) while visiting him, I needed new tires. I had a hole in the sidewall of one. And I was stressing about where to get them and how much they would be and he not only suggested the perfect place (who had an outstanding warranty), he also helped me pick them out. It was the most stress-free experience.

I love him today because he always calms my fears.
                              My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                              It's just me and you
                              Put the pedal to the metal
                              Baby, turn the radio on
                              We can run to the far side of nowhere
                              We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because, even though he works 12 stressful hours everyday, 7 days a week, he still finds the time to read my Japanese presentation and correct my errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X