No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because hes the man i need. even when we have arguments and hes upset he lets it go for me and we move past it. I love when he makes me feel loved.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today: Because he always manages to make me smile even when I am feeling my worst. He is that permanent ray of Sunshine in my life. He makes me feel loved always and supports me like no other. Also, I love him specifically today cause he told me he would give me his passport info to enter in the Flying Benefits list so he could come over, visit me and meet my family!!! So happy about that detail that I actually squealed in a passenger's face while at work, lol.
      ”Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

Comment

I love him today because he sent me a text right after I was at work saying he loves & misses me & hr was thinking of me. That text just made a rough day feel a little better.

Comment

I love him today because he won't get angry at me for freezing his snack cakes.
          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because he just told me about a dream he had last night in which we were living in his parents' summer house and just had a baby boy we named Pekka.

I hope he knows there's no way in hell I'm naming any son of mine Pekka, though
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I woke up today to a really silly video he sent me that made me laugh.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because he carries bandaids and antiseptic cream with him at all times to have ready for me when I scratch myself on various objects.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today for being his sweet side. Said he's been waiting for me all morning, was going to call me, but decided to just wait, mhmm I love that. Todays been a very nice morning together...despite me feeling horrible this morning, need to not get sick grr
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because we're so silly together and it's 29 days till he comes to visit!!! Home stretch!!!
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because I can turn to him about my fears.

Comment

I love him today because even though he wanted space he figured out he missed me more than he could take.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love my SO today because she's experiencing real snow for the first time. Shes recently moved to PA from GA, and she's totally including me in with pics and messages, knowing I want to be there with her but I can't. I love it so much.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love my SO today because despite hating the cold, he went outside and filmed the first snowfall for me And then the first thing he did when he woke up on webcam was show me the blanket of snow outside his window xD Stupid hot Australian Christmases...

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                            Started Dating - 08.11.12
                            First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                            Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            22 / 60

Comment

I love my SO today because she just made a post on an online forum about why she loves me today. I love you too honey

Comment

i love him today because he has been extremely supportive during a hard time and coping with the loss of a family member

Comment

Working...
                                X