No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's always so supportive and understanding, and even if my school work means we have less time to talk, he's always there for me

Met online: February 2011
    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I love him today because he took the time to send me a short message saying he loves me and misses me even though I know hes super busy with traveling right now and I know his time on the computer is very limited at best.

Comment

I love him today because he's working his ass off so we can have a good time together when he comes to visit me in just over 3 weeks (*happy dance*). He is the most devoted and caring man in the entire world.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he makes my day complete, and never do I realise it more than during the times we don't have a chance to speak at all.

Comment

I love him today because I was feeling really ill and down last night so we had a Skype Sleepover so he could make sure that I was alright <3
            No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love him today because that last "I love you" gave me butterflies in my tummy.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

i love him today because even after working flat out, double shifting and stressing over his job appliacation he still rang me up before another shift to say he has been missing me. awww

Comment

I love him today because I know he's not feeling well, he's under a lot of stress, but he is making an effort to step up his LD game. We are even getting on webcam for the first time tonight! Well, that's the plan. He's SO uncomfortable being on cam, but he likes seeing me, and dang it I want to see him too!

Comment

I love him today because of how excited he gets when a business deal goes through. It just makes me want to kiss him.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because last night we got in an argument and both said things we didn't exactly mean. We then both woke up this morning feeling so much better and both owned up entirely about how bad we each acted and then apologized to one another. He is amazing at not letting things escalate, keeping me from turning into an emotional mess (which girls can have a tendency of doing) and thinking about things logically (which girls can have a tendency of NOT doing) I've never had such successful arguments in any other relationship. Being able to argue without it turning into a giant disaster is why I love him today.
                      Met: July 2002
                      Said "I Love You"s: October 2012
                      Hopefully closing the distance: April 2013

She said you make me better boy, I just mailed you a letter boy, and oh, so you know, I'm still in your sweater boy.

Comment

Originally posted by carlyh View Post
                        I love him today because last night we got in an argument and both said things we didn't exactly mean. We then both woke up this morning feeling so much better and both owned up entirely about how bad we each acted and then apologized to one another. He is amazing at not letting things escalate, keeping me from turning into an emotional mess (which girls can have a tendency of doing) and thinking about things logically (which girls can have a tendency of NOT doing) I've never had such successful arguments in any other relationship. Being able to argue without it turning into a giant disaster is why I love him today.
                        Ahhh, I love that! Happy to say I've found a man with the same abilities as your SO!

Comment

I love him today because when he went to bed and could not sleep he reached to me and let me hang out with him till he could sleep again.
                          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today just the way he talks to me, he's been so so loving!
                            I love you Nathan <3
                            sigpic
                            5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today, because he deals with my doubts about distance so wonderfully.

First Met Online: October 2010
                              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Because he always senses when there's something wrong even if I don't say anything, and does what he can to make it better - more often than not he's successful too!

Comment

Working...
                                X