No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he told me he misses my voice and my laugh and telling me jokes and he can't get enough, even though we'd been talking for an hour. He's so sweet to me.
    Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
    Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
    Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
    LD again: July 24, 2012
    Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
    Married: November 1, 2014
    Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he's so forgiving and sensitive towards me. I had to face him about something I'd been hiding from him for the past 3 months and he was so sweet about it. And incredibly patient, he waited like 5 minutes for me to stop crying so I could get out what I needed to tell him. He's just amazing in general.
      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love her because she is an incredibly hard working and she continues to inspire me every single day

Comment

I love him today because he thinks about me and calls to tell me he loves me even after a double shift with <4hrs of sleep.

Comment

I love my SO because she is ridiculously patient with me, while I go through some tough stuff. I don't know what I would do without her.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he is always there for me when I am stressed and frightened and upset. He is always offering to call me no matter what time because he knows just his voice soothes the situation, no matter what it be.
              ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
              ~I wouldn't mind.~
              ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
              December 22nd
              <3

Comment

I love him today because he was upset that he didn't get a chance to call me before he went to work...makes me feel so special and loved! Just happy that I got to spend the past 3 days with him

Comment

I love him today because he finally sent me a message... It wasn't anything special. Just apologizing for not being near the internet and messaging sooner, telling me he was having a hard time and thinking about me constantly, promising we would skype very soon, telling me he loves and misses me, and wishes he could come back to where I am now. Everything I needed to hear.

Comment

I love her today simply because she's just so damn amazing all the time. She counters everything I consider bad about me with love and awesomeness, and makes me feel like their not so bad. I just love her in general.

Comment

Because he wants to make my New Year's Eve wish come true

Comment

I love him today because he is such a great husband, funny, loving and cute. He cooked the best meal tonight. :-)

Comment

I love him today because this morning he was talking about stuff we will do next year, and as silly as it seems, it makes me really happy anytime he talks about our future together. Just nice to know he pictures me in his future just as I do with him in mine

Comment

BC even in his sleep he finds a way to wrap his arms around me. I just love that feeling of closeness and comfort.
                            "You want for myself
                            You get me like no one else
                            I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                            Even in the darkest part of me
                            I am beautiful with you
                            Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                            You're here with me
                            Just show me this and I'll believe
                            I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

I have no cable, so he lets me log onto his cable site and watch The Walking Dead so I can keep up

Comment

I Love Him Today Because:

He always says the sweetest things...and I know he means them...

Example!
                                I sent him the video to Journey "I want to know what love is" and he sends back "you know what love is". I answered "Do I? I still have a lot to learn." His answer almost made me cry.. he said "love is me and you." Too perfect....really

Comment

Working...
                                X