No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's mine.. and I still haven't heard back from him which makes me worry every time I think about it so I know that I must care about the man quite a bit.
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he can turn my bad mood into a happy one, even though he's over 200 miles away.

Comment

because he is the most patient person i have ever seen. i feel like i dont deserve him i am such a messy head

Comment

I love him today because he just called me!! (for the very first time )

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because of his compassion. To him any friend of mine is a friend of his.

Comment

I love him today, because he had to drive two hours from home for work, to the HQ location, and for a while now he'd been planning on having lunch with a guy and this woman. I learned that they had a little bit of a past, and I said "she's not invited." I really didn't think he would actually tell her that lunch wasn't happening. She was SUPER PISSED, but he explained that he would feel the exact same way if the situation was reversed, and then he went into how being a LD couple makes things like this harder. He and I are both the jealous type, which is good, because we *get it* when the other isn't digging something. He's not home yet, but I'd be very surprised if he didn't keep his word. I thought it was really cool that he just immediately understood and had no irritation towards me. Course he and I both know he would have totally flipped if it WAS reversed... :P

Comment

Because I never have to guess if he loves me or not. It shows in everything he does.

Met online: 1/30/11
                Met in person: 5/30/12
                Second visit: 9/12/12
                Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I love him today because even though it was late and he just got off work he talked to me, and even more he went on cam! Lately he's been going on more, not that he never has before, just it seems more frequent. Even when he complained about his laptop microphone and quality. Its just been so nice seeing him, and he being the one to offer it without me asking, mhmm love him
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

I Love Him Again Today Because:
                    He threatened to kick my ExSO's ass LOL If ya wanna know why, read this thread:
                    https://members.lovingfromadistance....ED-at-my-Ex-SO!!!

Comment

I love him today because he says he loves me even when his friends are around

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love himt oday for being so dang sweet! Mhmm love it, he said he wants to say goodnight to me tomorrow, i feel loved, its a nice feeling
                        I love you Nathan <3
                        sigpic
                        5/25/09 <3

Comment

She let me sleep when I passed out on the other end of the bed. I didn't go to her end until I woke up in the middle of the night.

Comment

I love him today because last night when I was feeling really crap, he stayed up and talked to me until I was about to fall asleep <3
                            No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love her today, because I always enjoy being around her. I love being with her. I love hearing voice. I love her smile. I love her beauty. I love how she cares about me.

First Visit: September 2016
                              Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                              Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                              For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                              John 4:12
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I love him today because... MY PACKAGE IS HERE!!! And he sent me the yummiest, hand-picked by him, 32 Godiva chocolates! Yummy! (also, Ghiradelli, Lindt, and Reese's! How am I supposed to lose 5 lbs by his visit??? lol) And he sent me some other lovely things too!!! He is so good to me!!! And I love him so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X