I miss my SO today because______

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my SO today because______

I don't know if anyone has done this yet, but if you feel the need to blow off some steam here like me feel free to comment.

I miss my SO today because he's sick and I can't be there to take care of him. I also miss him terribly because we can only talk once a week because of his job which sucks tremendously

I miss him today because we haven't spoken all day. Things keep getting in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
      I miss him today because we haven't spoken all day. Things keep getting in the way.
      I second this.
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I miss him today because life doesn't feel 100% complete when we're apart.

Comment

I miss him every morning when I'm waking up and he's just gone to bed. Because he's so wonderful ♡

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
            I second this.
            I third this lol

Comment

Originally posted by farandaway View Post
              I miss him every morning when I'm waking up and he's just gone to bed. Because he's so wonderful ♡
              Same here

Comment

I miss him always when I dream I'll wake up to him, yet I never do. Can't wait till that all changes.

Comment

I miss him today because I know that if we were together right now, everything would be fine. I hate distance

Comment

I miss him because he took a day off work to go to a baseball thing and even though we can still kinda talk, he's busy there and I want him to enjoy it and have fun but I miss him and ugh I want him to text me back especially since I was really upset last night about not getting to be with him. I guess I'll go curl up with a book to distract myself.

Comment

I miss him because he's not answering his phone

Comment

I miss my s/o today, because we haven't skyped in the longest time and I'm generally just feeling really at odds with the distance recently.

Comment

I miss my SO today because he has just been having the most awful couple of days and wish I could just be there to hug it all away

Met online: 04.19.14
                          Became a couple: 04.23.14
                          First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                          Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                          Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                          Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                          CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

I miss my SO today because it's my first day back after my visit and he's been too busy to really talk or text today.
                            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

How do you miss someone you've never met? But I do. Didn't talk much today except this morning. He's long since passed out by now.
                              "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Working...
                              X