Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss him today because I feel so distant

Comment

I miss her because we haven't been able to have our long chats like before. I'm also a little bummed out that we may not be able to meet for another year.
      First contact: March, 2014
      Official LDR: June, 2014
      Married since: August, 2017
      “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

I miss him today because I just got back from a visit on Friday and we're not sure when the next one will be..
        [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
        became official: 28.03.11
        first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
        second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
        our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
        third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
        fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
        surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
        viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
        jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
        my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

I miss him today because we couldn't really talk properly today

Comment

I miss him because I have to plan this trip by myself while he's busy and away. sucks sometimes.
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I miss you because I've been feeling down and emotional lately and all I'd want to do at the end of the day is to just fall asleep in your arms and feel safe.

Comment

I miss you today, fuzzy, because I feel a fire in my heart whenever I talk to someone about you. And if there's the slightest bit of doubt there, I can't wait to be able to prove it wrong when we get together in real life.

Comment

I miss him today because it's my fault we didn't speak much. I haven't felt well today and I need him to tell me it's okay.
                  "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I miss him today because I'm dealing with a crisis right now and I just wish he was here with me

Comment

I miss my SO today because I feel like it's been such a long time since I've been able to talk to him without being distracted by something else at the same time.

Comment

I miss my SO today because...
                        I haven't heard from him yet and it's annoying having to share him, but I also know it will be so with it when I do =))
                        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Now that I'm functioning and awake, he's busy. Figures.

Comment

I miss him today because I'm having an emotionally rough day, and I could really use one of his big bear hugs.

~
                            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                            The hands of the many must join as one
                            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I miss him cause I'm ill and I want to hear his voice

Comment

I miss him today because...
                                no amount of communication is ever enough, and yet, it is. Does that even make sense? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X